240Z, 260Z, 280Z Appearance Exterior, Interior Discussions related to performance suspension, wheels, brakes and chassis.

What do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2005, 05:24 PM

Lightbulb What do you think?

I was looking around, and an idea popped into my mind. I see very few Z's with custom taillights, and maybe ya'll are just keeping them restored and whatnot, but I was wondering what ya'll think some R33 Skyline lights in the rear would look like. Also I was thinking about some fog lights in the front, where do ya'll think would be a good place to put them? I was thinking maybe some rectangular ones or small circles in the center of the grille, with about 6 inches between them? Somewhat evenly spaced out between the turn signals but still look like they're together. I'll find pictures of the Skyline and a rear of my car. Thanks for the responses. I know this won't be simple, but I have some time before I can actually drive the car, so I was wondering on ya'lls input.

Last edited by Kraker_Jax; 02-10-2005 at 05:29 PM. Reason: text, spelling and addition of pictures
Old 02-10-2005, 05:41 PM

check out this site:

http://www.zparts.com/showcase/taill...ase/index.html
Old 02-14-2005, 08:08 PM
I have a present for you...

I like that idea. I'm going to put R32 tailights in one of my cars. I have a parts car I can use to do the mock-up. The lights seem a little large so I will put a liscense plate box on the lower valance. For the front, I bought a R32 bumper that I will somehow resize to fit.
Old 02-24-2005, 07:40 PM

i want to put fog lights on my 280z as well. let me know how it goes, and post pics when done. im gonna say that round fog lights would look better than rectangular. good luck!
mark-