280ZX Appearance Exterior, Interior Discussions related to body kits, accessories, interiors, window tinting etc.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

water damage

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2003, 09:15 AM

i would consider changing it........cap will only cover it thats all.....
for the upholstery.....i did my own even the headliner! and it looks awsome .....its all in black vinyl...wish i had a cam......as the rest of the pieces go.......LOTS OF SANDING FOR ME....i took off the dash i put in white faced guages and im sanding the hell out of it......today ill prime it and finish-sand it......so its all ready for paint
Old 03-28-2003, 10:25 AM

LOL not that im cheap but its either money for other stuff or money for my car....id rather take car......anyways my bro is gettin a cam from school today i think.......ill take some pic that i did on the upholstery....the interior is still in primer im looking for quality black paint that does not scratch that eastily.......but looking good i did my own stitch patern on the doors......mines gonna be black and CHROME inside and out!!!!
Old 03-30-2003, 04:07 PM

PIX

HEY heres my pictures of what i did so far enjoy!
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/skullmies...tos.yahoo.com/
Old 03-30-2003, 11:22 PM

what cracks lol muahah (if yer talking to me)
i have 1 !!!! crack right on top of that guage cluster sun shield and all im gonna do is after i paint it is put a nice chrome plate on top......(im gonna accent the whole interior with chrome pieces hopefuly)
Old 03-31-2003, 09:21 AM

hahahahahhaahhahaha .......you an a + hole
yeha i had a split second to grap that shot....the creature got spooked after that flash hit him , hissed at me and went up the wall and ran away.......what can i say kodak moment....
Old 03-31-2003, 09:36 AM

ok first i assume you dont have zellers, umm its like a wallmart......well anyways my brother wanter to paint hes cell phone so he went and bought some paint...well this stuff is hard to scratch off i mean i took my fingernail to his cell and all it did is like leave marks it didt remove the paint!!! so i went and bought a can of black gloss one and its awsome.....its spreads nice and it fills in scratches that i forgot to sand out !!!!
its called HomeStyles.....then it has a lamp on the can and says Low Odour Decorative Enamel.....its good for any surface it says here and so fat for me IT IS !!!
Old 04-01-2003, 10:15 AM

honestly .....im really not concerned....i wanted my car to look good and pulling the dash was neccesery trust me it was UGLY!!!
as in getting all the pieces back in......its really straight forward....you cant like put something where it doesnt go....the plugs only go into certain spots.....plus while the dash is off...i can clean the heating vents.....all the dust under the dash....stuff like that plus i will put little foam inserts wherever the dash screws on so it doesnt rattle when you take the dash apart theres like maybe 10 pieces with those heating vents that only go into their place....so really no big deal.......(only thing for me is SCREWES i dont know if i know where certain screw goes where LOL)
oh yeah plus it gave me a chance to put in the guages n clean everything!!

Last edited by Skully; 04-01-2003 at 11:45 AM.
Old 04-01-2003, 03:07 PM

i printed them off this site...they really work good you cant tell at all theyr paper....you just hafta sand off the old guages n stuff.....so its clear......and then i put blue lights for the illumination
Old 04-03-2003, 01:39 PM

well go to my album again the painted piece is there i already finished most pieces and the DASH yay but cameras back in school ill get it again...anyways check out the piece and the paint i took a pic of it......and some more things like pics i airbrushed and my lil jaguar!
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/skullmies...tos.yahoo.com/
Old 04-04-2003, 12:03 PM

Angry

well for that your gonna havta wiat a while......as the snow started melting here and temperatures went up to +10's i started t take my car apart.....well well what do you know....2 weeks after no snow no cold....bam SNOW IN SPRING temperatures went down to like -20....its crazy.....gay-stupid-man-winter tricked me....ill have my revenge.....oh yes...revenge.....muahha....muahaha......MAUAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHA
Old 04-04-2003, 06:38 PM

really i hate this its been snowing last 2 days more than whole winter not joking....its SPRING!!!! WHERE ARE THE PRETTY LIL FLOWERS!!!!