280ZX Performance / Technical Discussions related to Turbo charging, Supercharging, Engine, ECU, exhaust, and etc. performance enhancements.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone have an solution to this problem?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2003, 07:44 PM

Well (i'm sure you're a smart enough person...), but where are you getting spark? At the coil and the plugs, or just the coil? Sometimes just replacing the rotor and distributor cap will get you giong.

Sorry...I need a little more info to really help more.
Old 09-19-2003, 11:49 AM

vaccum leaks

Dude any cracks on vaccum lines is bad,best to replace.
Old 09-21-2003, 11:49 AM

flood

Maybe be best to replace plugs as they will get so soaked they will gas foul. If you have good spark at the plugs then you may want to check timing to be sure it has not jumped. Not sure if bad pressure regulater would cause flood but might check it and fuel pressure to, could be over fueling. Where all the plugs soaked or just a couple? I had 2 bad injectors flood at idle but smoothed on the go and it was hard to start until I replaced them............

flood

Maybe be best to replace plugs as they will get so soaked they will gas foul. If you have good spark at the plugs then you may want to check timing to be sure it has not jumped. Not sure if bad pressure regulater would cause flood but might check it and fuel pressure to, could be over fueling. Where all the plugs soaked or just a couple? I had 2 bad injectors flood at idle but smoothed on the go and it was hard to start until I replaced them............

flood

flood

flood

Old 09-21-2003, 11:50 AM

flood

flood

flood

flood

flood

Old 09-21-2003, 01:56 PM
Heavy D

holy crap, spam?
________
Ducati 916

Last edited by LaGSaLoT; 01-23-2011 at 09:52 PM.