280ZX Performance / Technical Discussions related to Turbo charging, Supercharging, Engine, ECU, exhaust, and etc. performance enhancements.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Car Problem

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 09:15 PM

HAHA I SERIOUSLY JUST LAuged out loud. well the chts is between cylinder 4 an 5 right? and my battery only slides a ton when i try to drift...guess i should have fixed that before hand....haha might not have any problems right now......or maybe i would cause i would have started my car back up and tryed to drift again and hit a poll..haha. URINE....?!? haha it all makes sense now!haha
Old 01-14-2008, 09:15 PM

wow whole zdriver on this chat? haha
Old 01-14-2008, 09:16 PM
Über User

kkkk........ chat time
Old 01-14-2008, 09:17 PM

haha. so i let you know tommorow if its the chts or not. cause if it isnt you guys can rag on me some more...LOL.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:18 PM
Externally Wastegated

Originally Posted by NismoPick
Not yet... pass it around one more time. Wait for it... WAIT FOR IT!
Haha I guess Snw is getting impatient waiting for it, so what the hell, let's start another one up!

Seriously though, install some new plugs and n/a injectors with your afm (if you messed with it) back to normal and I doubt you will have running issues. That's basically all I'm going to say as you seem to be pretty dismissive about the advice people are giving you. And yes everything I've said is noob advice so continue with your cylinder wall washing. It gives you an extra 15 hp to have something turbo on your Z.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:20 PM

ya right im prob loosin some hp running rich. im not stupid. just know the car will run rich beings that my car was living proof that it will run with turbo injectors...there is something other than the injectors wrong with my car.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:24 PM
NisTuner

Get an AMC Pacer. Problem solved.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:25 PM
Ruff Ryder

You Are ****ing Retarded, You Should Never Touch Another ****ing Car Again! I Have Seen Dumbasses With A Car, But You Are Just Really ****ing Special, You Completely Ignore Everything We ****ing Tell You, You Continue To Be An Ignorant Little **** And Have Yet To Learn Even The Easiest Of ****ing Lessons. You Powerslide And Call It Drifting, Your Car Lacks Even The Most Basic Of Safety Features, You Are One Stupid Mother ****er. You Put Bigger Injectors On Your Car Because You Put A Little ****ing Air Filter On Your Intake Thinking That You Now Have Some Huge Amount Of Air And That You Suddenly Need To Compensate For It, Well Guess What You ****ing Little Genius You Dont Need More Fuel, Your Even Being Retarded Twice In The Same ****ing Retarded Mod, You Leaned Out Your Car, Because Why? You Put The Bigger Injectors On, Not Only That Is Beyond ****ing Retarded, It Is Just Completely ****ing Stupid, You Are Single Handedly The Biggest ****ing Retard I Have Ever Come Across On The Boards. And Thats Not Something To Be Proud Of You Stupid ***!!!!!
Old 01-14-2008, 09:25 PM

Sooooo, you put 10K -20K miles with turbo injectors... ??? and it's running??? I don't think the injectors are the problem... this time... ... but soon...
Old 01-14-2008, 09:28 PM
Ruff Ryder

And Check Your ****ing Air Fuel Ratios On Cyl. 2 If You Even ****ing Know What An Afr Is.....
Old 01-14-2008, 09:30 PM

haha. im smarter than u think ha. i i know what a air fuel ratio is and i know it should be around 14.7:1 after warm up im thinking about 12.8:1 when warming up and i know wat the freaking cyl. 2 is im not freaking retarded. ha.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:34 PM
Über User

ok er' body, we know he's a lil ignorant to advice but lets cool. deep breath, he will hopefully get it right. now every one sing with me

I like chicken i like liver meow mix meow mix please deliver....

now dont you all just feel better?
Old 01-14-2008, 09:35 PM
Ruff Ryder

Originally Posted by teenbmxer
haha. im smarter than u think
WELL OBVIOUSLY NOT IF YOUR ****ING PUTTING TURBO INJECTORS ON YOUR N/A. GO SPEND A FEW DAYS READING AND COME BACK AND TELL IF YOUR MAKING A SMART DECISION....
Old 01-14-2008, 09:39 PM
NisTuner

Try kicking your car really hard. One time my brother's mp3 player got messed up when it fell on the floor, so I just dropped it again and it started working. So maybe you gotta push drift the car and slide the battery again.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:40 PM
The Good Twin

Buahahhahha!
Old 01-14-2008, 10:32 PM
NisTuner

Tokyo Drift
Old 01-14-2008, 10:46 PM
The Good Twin

T-Drift (as I call it) ain't got nutin on me! They don't know how to drift... I do and I don't even need the proper parts to drift. LSD = n00b.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:49 PM
Über User

have you ever seen that 60's movie called tokyo drift? or was it drift tokyo? either way, i was perplexed!!!!

where's E when you need him to mod this thread?
Old 01-14-2008, 10:51 PM
Ruff Ryder

god says to shut up snw..
Old 01-14-2008, 10:57 PM
Über User

HAHa, but its gonna be funny either way. guess ill have to wait till morning to see what happens. lol

and seriously, you need to watch this clip if you need a pick me up, it literally makes me almost cry from laughing EVERY TIME. thank you strange wilderness... i cant wait till you come out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcseHFus9ZQ&NR=1

its gold, seriously, watch it. you'll love it.

Last edited by snwbrderphat540; 01-14-2008 at 11:02 PM.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:23 PM
eff good grammar

thats tokyo drifter from 1966,, its in the process of downloading along with a bunch of old videos from japanese racing, a little bit of everything but man theres alot of wheels to choose from, its kinda my 'hey thats a cool wheel"
research for my car although....

some how this shitty video drom D1 in the US got in my que and it sucks major *****, the narrator thing might as well be al gore and theres some dick wad that "lives in japan" and thinks hes all hot **** by saying stupid stuff and talking about some inital d kiddies(?) i seriously want to kick the guy square in the colon with a pair of catapiliar boots that fit (that would be size 14) and see how he likes it.

GOD IT SUCKS!
Old 01-15-2008, 11:06 AM

Ok i figured out what happened. particles got stuck in my injectors and stuck them open cause them to **** into my cylinders and because of that it fouled my plugs. i found this out cause the was no pressure holding in my fuel lines when the key was off so i knew the injectors were pissing. so i put new hoses on my non turbo injectors....HAHA YAY! i know. and im putting them on a flow bench after school to clean them out. also im going to buy new plugs....those e3's suck. im thinking autolite platinums
Old 01-15-2008, 11:16 AM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by teenbmxer
im thinking autolite platinums

Um... I know you KNOW EVERYTHING... but Autolites are the WORST plugs to put in a Japanese motor... NGK'S ONLY.

Ps... good excuse for the injectors spraying too much... even though they are WAY too big, it's cuz they are clogged. LoL.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:14 PM
Über User

NGK platinum at teh most, and NGK only.... autolites.... ROFL. and particles wont cause the injectors to stick open, it will clog them. there is a return line on the fuel rail, so r u sure you stuck the FP guage on teh right line? pluss it will eventually loose pressure any who when teh gas settles. and since these injectros are new i doubt they failed and are stuck open on their own. dude, why do you deny good advise? why cant you just TRY somethine we suggest. your starting to act like a 5 year old that doesnt want to eat his vegtables.

also, im not going to be like these others and just turn you away and ridicule you so that you shut up. why? because you drive a Z and if we do that, your going to return to making your own unhealthy decisions and the car will eventually go to ****. i dont want to see that happen. and joining another Z forum is out of the question cause unfortunatly Zdriver is the nicest Z forum on the net. Zcar classiczcars and hybridz will all tear you appart and then never talk to you again. at least here if you earn the status of the person people will rip on we will still give you the right advise wether you take it or not is another story. but please, take the turbo injectors off, set them aside for when you want a turbo setup, and get the proper NA injectors. otherwise you WILL wash your sylinder walls and your engine WILL either sieze or loose all its compression. i would know, it happened to me on my Z32. it started runing poorly but would work better at WOT than i jiggled the injector connection its worked then it stopped by the time i realized i needed the new injectors i had 95psi in that cylinder. dont make that mistake unless you have a back up motor.

Last edited by snwbrderphat540; 01-15-2008 at 01:34 PM.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:35 PM
Über User

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uhD8WnBQQIw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uhD8WnBQQIw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Quick Reply: Car Problem