280ZX (S130) Forums Dedicated to 79-83 ZCars

**** these cars and **** you all

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 01:14 AM

**** these cars and **** you all

**** this ****en car.. that always ****en breaks down.. and **** the ppl on here
Old 05-14-2012, 03:56 AM
Ruff Ryder

Originally Posted by datsuns130
**** this ****en car.. that always ****en breaks down.. and **** the ppl on here
Well **** you too man... The car wouldn't break down as often and when it did wouldn't be an issue if you what you where doing in the first place.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:41 AM

I second the Hoov ! What do you expect from a 30 + year old car? A 36,000 mile 3 year warrenty? Should of done your home work before buying. Go buy a new chevy cruze tint the windows get some walmart audio and a pepboys fart can ***** bag LMFAO see ya at the light !
Old 05-14-2012, 06:07 AM

lmao we love you too
Old 05-14-2012, 06:33 AM

I am not entirely sure what we did to you. Seems like a lot of people posting in your threads had the intention of helping you.

I don't know what you paid for your car but I certainly hope it wasn't very much. You bought a 30 year old car that didn't even run, and had probably been sitting for a long time. You say it has 300k miles or unknown? Well what do you really expect. It's going to obviously have some issues.

Either way good luck with your sale and your future endeavors!
Old 05-14-2012, 06:52 AM
The Good Twin

A winning attitude like this will get you really far in life... especially towards those who spoon feed you because you can't (or are too lazy to) feed yourself.

PS... go punch ya'self.

Hugs n kisses!
Old 05-14-2012, 11:03 AM
Mr Z++ Wiki

Hehe funny Never seen love spelt ****.... weird....
Old 05-14-2012, 11:25 AM
The Emblem Thief y0!

Where to begin...

I guess I'll start with your ****-poor atitude. It sucks, that's it, plain and simple.

Second, you expect everything to be handed to you, if it seems like we are being difficult, it's because we're trying to get you to utilize the search function, because you'll find the answers there faster than we may be able to see the thread you started, mainly because N/A to turbo conversions and swaps have been done a THOUSAND times, and we wanted to let you know that.

When we didn't mail you a letter first class overnight with a list and a price of every single thing you needed to convert your N/A motor to a Turbo motor, this is the reply we received:

Thanks for letting me know..
Third, like it's been explained, it's a 30 year old car, with 300k+ (Or more) miles on it, it's GOING to have some problems (Much less like the ones you seem to have). If you don't have a lot of money, don't plan on doing a V6 swap, and if you really don't feel like listening to us and want everything handed to you, you're going to get ignored.

I hope your new car suits you well, interested to see what kind of shyte you manage to get yourself into next time, tell us where your car is so we can come save it from you. I've got two turbo motors and two N/A motors that I can fix your car with, give it to me. You seem to lack the constitution to actually get things done.

………………_„-,-~''~''':::'':::':::::''::::''~
………._,-'':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::''-„
………..,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
………,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~--~-
……..,'::::::::::,~'': : : : : : : : : : : : : ...: : '-|
……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''''¯¯''-„: : : : :\
……..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : _„„--~'''''~-„: : : : '|
……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''¯|
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''¯¯''''|: ~---„_: ||
……..,~-,_/'': : : |: .(_ o__): : |: : : :|.(_o__): \..|
……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„_____|
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : :\
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ;: ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :'': : ¯''~~'': ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :: : :|
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: :: |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
…………..|: :''-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
…………..',: : :''-, : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :: ,'
……………| : : : : : : : : :_ : : : : : : : : : : ,-'
……………|: : : : : : : : : : '''~----------~''
…………._|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
……….„-''. '-,_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
……,-''. . . . . '''~-„_: : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'''-„
Propane
Old 05-14-2012, 11:36 AM
The Good Twin

This thread is going Über-Epic!

Time to vent...

I hate slow drivers in the left lane.
I also hate over-air radio because they play the same 10 Beyonce and Justice Beaver songs over and over.
I hate the temperature if it's below 50*F and above 80*F.
I don't care if "so and so" is running for office. He's corrupt and I won't support him.
I hate slow internet connections.
I hate Facebookers who fill my feeds with stupid motivational quotes.
I hate high gas prices.
I hate people who complain about the rain... I wish they could only be allowed to drink sand.
I hate people who hate people.

Effin mother effers... **** #### &&&& 123456789 zer0

Hehe...

EDIT...

Effin A man.... Effin A.

Last edited by NismoPick; 05-14-2012 at 11:38 AM.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:03 PM
i felld offa mai trike

Originally Posted by fricfrac
hehe funny never seen love spelt ****.... Weird....
qft!!
Old 05-14-2012, 05:20 PM

What are you 15?

I have a little Latin lession for you...

Caveat emptor ( /ˌkæviːɑːt ˈɛmptɔr/) is Latin for "Let the buyer beware."

You dont by a pos unloved car & expect it to not cost you a ton of headaches.

That said my last 4 daily drivers have been pretty high tech Euro sedans
(E36 M3 B5 S4 E39 M5 & now a B7 S4) the E36 M3 was not that bad but all the rest have not been back yard mechanic friendy at all.
I missed the simpicity of the Z & it's a joy to work on.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:28 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by 71OLDS
E39 M5
Nice! Did you have the ABS / DSC module go out like all the rest of the E39's? I just sent mine to Module Master for their $300 circuit board fix.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by NismoPick
Nice! Did you have the ABS / DSC module go out like all the rest of the E39's? I just sent mine to Module Master for their $300 circuit board fix.
Sure did Also had about 3 final stage units go out. Drove me crazy everything worked then one day your battery is dead. Turns out it just would turn the fan on when the car was parked for no reason & kill the battery once in a blue moon.

Car is a beast but little electrical crap drove me crazy.

But god it was fun to drive took out more then one exotic sports car with it much to the suprise of the douche driving it.

I miss her

Name:  m5.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  166.5 KB

Last edited by 71OLDS; 05-14-2012 at 06:30 PM.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:04 PM

Nice we had a 07 335I on a 3 year lease. Nasty little beast How ever after Two fuel pumps and a turbo seriously happy we didn't buy it outright. Do miss the out right *****. I heard the 07 and 08s had issues with the twin turbos. Wife Jumped ship and went with A3 "gloryfide Passat to me" Lol But that's my wife me I stick with my loyal Impreza's No leather , no butt warmers, no "I drive" and 12 fewer speakers ahh No problems
Old 05-14-2012, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Lesnocker
Nice we had a 07 335I on a 3 year lease. Nasty little beast How ever after Two fuel pumps and a turbo seriously happy we didn't buy it outright. Do miss the out right *****. I heard the 07 and 08s had issues with the twin turbos. Wife Jumped ship and went with A3 "gloryfide Passat to me" Lol But that's my wife me I stick with my loyal Impreza's No leather , no butt warmers, no "I drive" and 12 fewer speakers ahh No problems
I love imprezas I just can't stand the community for the most part. Great cars though, and I am looking forward to the BRZ
Old 05-14-2012, 08:37 PM

Ah the Brz is just a tottal abortion lol just had this convo with my buddies. 1. First time since 1969 that 4wd is NOT availiable. 2. It is what happens in west virginia when you have a scion TC with a blown engine and a wrecked impreza Add a few beers and there's the brz. 3 I'm old school! Lmao um when has subaru been a performance car ! Lol Miss the good ol 84 gl wagon 90 whp and will go through anything with screaming kids and a hatch full of groceries. ah Just my opinion. Your right the following is now ***** bangers who thinks "Tarreto" is a real person.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:07 PM

Ah the Brz is just a tottal abortion lol just had this convo with my buddies. 1. First time since 1969 that 4wd is NOT availiable. 2. It is what happens in west virginia when you have a scion TC with a blown engine and a wrecked impreza Add a few beers and there's the brz. 3 I'm old school! Lmao um when has subaru been a performance car ! Lol Miss the good ol 84 gl wagon 90 whp and will go through anything with screaming kids and a hatch full of groceries. ah Just my opinion. Your right the following is now ***** bangers who thinks "Tarreto" is a real person.
Haha yeah but I like the idea of it at least. It's cheap, light, and built for good handling. I don't know but I just think it's a fresh change. We'll see though I guess
Old 05-14-2012, 10:13 PM
The Emblem Thief y0!

Lmao um when has subaru been a performance car !
I know you were on the subject of "Performance", but my girlfriends Subaru Legacy saved her life, she was in a head on collision with some guy with a total impact speed of over 60mph, and she walked away.

It certainly performed very well that night.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:57 PM
Big Poppa

You can buy a turd, install turd parts, and polish said turd, but in the end said car is still a turd without the correct time and money invested. Good luck to you
Old 05-15-2012, 03:39 AM

Not knocking subaru at all safety wise my family has owned 7 subarus since 1986. Mostly based we live in a rural area and its the cheapest thing makeing the driveway in winter. That and it was the days of either a Bronco II. Amc eagle wagon 4x4 or yes the tempo awd well my family Knew better lol. I'm let down they really needed to have another "2.5 rs" My 98 was sexy however 209 k the tranny was slipping and had some rust so we traded to the 08 impreza sedan. I think since the svx was a tottal flop they went to toyota for help.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:49 AM

Whoops Left out the greatest turd the S10 blazer. Lol to this day my parents Belive no car is worth more than 20 grand so back then we were looking Strip down + 4wd automatic. So this was the strip down S10 with a 2.8 or the 4 banger Bronco 2. Subaru wins on price reliabilty and awd for the last 30 years.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:06 AM
Political n00b crusher

Yay Subaru!!
Old 05-15-2012, 07:10 AM

Whoops Left out the greatest turd the S10 blazer. Lol to this day my parents Belive no car is worth more than 20 grand so back then we were looking Strip down + 4wd automatic. So this was the strip down S10 with a 2.8 or the 4 banger Bronco 2. Subaru wins on price reliabilty and awd for the last 30 years.
Haha I currently drive a '94 S10 pickup.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:00 AM

93 and up weren't a bad truck. The people I know that have them had issues with the abs sensors and the actuator on the transfer case leaveing them stuck only in 2wd. The blazers from 83 to 93 "body change" were ratty . "My uncle" Had the 88 sonoma s15 "Blazer" with the 4.3 engine is great however the digi dash went body mounts went, paint peeled finally he wrecked it when the balljoint failed rolling the truck. People ask me why I'm not an american and own american cars. Lol welp I grew up in the 80s and 90s and I knew what went down. "Cloud of blue smoke @ a stop light always ment a Chrysler 2.2 was close by". Lol
Old 05-15-2012, 11:24 AM

93 and up weren't a bad truck. The people I know that have them had issues with the abs sensors and the actuator on the transfer case leaveing them stuck only in 2wd. The blazers from 83 to 93 "body change" were ratty . "My uncle" Had the 88 sonoma s15 "Blazer" with the 4.3 engine is great however the digi dash went body mounts went, paint peeled finally he wrecked it when the balljoint failed rolling the truck. People ask me why I'm not an american and own american cars. Lol welp I grew up in the 80s and 90s and I knew what went down. "Cloud of blue smoke @ a stop light always ment a Chrysler 2.2 was close by". Lol
Well said. I get called on that a lot. My next car I'm planning on getting an Impreza sedan (due to the wee lil one) and when people give me crap I explain that it's because I feel the Japs picked up the torch that American motors dropped. You can even tell from my car history that I stuck with American motors till the bitter end. I mean... A front wheel drive Monte Carlo? REALLY?

Quick Reply: **** these cars and **** you all