280ZX (S130) Forums Dedicated to 79-83 ZCars

Anyone own a cherry silver/blue t top??? Lets make a deal $$$$

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 07:36 PM

Anyone own a cherry silver/blue t top??? Lets make a deal $$$$

Well here's what my so called "lick and stick" buddy came back with today.. . . Non functioning evaportory system. . . . . Missing vacume lines. . . . . . Mutiple non functioning. Engine control sensors. . . . . Tampered exhaust system. . . . . . Cat converter missing. . . . Air injecton non operational and my headlights are mis adjusted. . . . So ok you sons of bitches "classic plates" = to the state. . . . . Now I took my 4 pics and I have a dent in my lower rear quarter panel !! Anyone willing to hook me up with 4 clean pics no mods rims tint I will wire you directly 150.00. Car must be silver blue and not have the 83 rear end thank you! May try to photo shop or try lighting ideas
Old 04-17-2012, 08:06 PM
The Emblem Thief y0!

Originally Posted by Lesnocker
Well here's what my so called "lick and stick" buddy came back with today.. . . Non functioning evaportory system. . . . . Missing vacume lines. . . . . . Mutiple non functioning. Engine control sensors. . . . . Tampered exhaust system. . . . . . Cat converter missing. . . . Air injecton non operational and my headlights are mis adjusted. . . . So ok you sons of bitches "classic plates" = to the state. . . . . Now I took my 4 pics and I have a dent in my lower rear quarter panel !! Anyone willing to hook me up with 4 clean pics no mods rims tint I will wire you directly 150.00. Car must be silver blue and not have the 83 rear end thank you! May try to photo shop or try lighting ideas

I am very confused as to what you are asking, and could you please use a comma instead of multiple periods? To be honest, every time I see a post of yours I skip over it. Time to fess up I guess.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:29 PM

I own a silver/blue t-top '82. However it is a 2+2.. I'd like to help you out but I have no idea what you're asking for and I am with Wangan on this one, not to be rude.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:17 AM

I have a blue and silver coupe, email me you phone number and I send you all the pics you want.
aeleven@yahoo.com
Old 04-18-2012, 05:06 PM

Ah I use this stupid droid phone I need 4 photos front back side to side. For classic plates so I can get passed Pennslyvainia emissions. The garage that just throws stickers on can't help me anymore since they got busted. I took the photos and I have a dent in the picture. The fee is 125.50 per try. A dent is a reason for dismissal. Meanwhile my 79 turbo project car will fail off the bat. The state is cracking down on everyone and heard there is undercover inspectors at the shows now tracking down plate fraud. Tottally blows now they are passing a law if you own more than 3 unplated cars you either need a scrap yard permit or dealer stamps. If you don't. They will fine and take the cars.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:12 PM

Ah I use this stupid droid phone I need 4 photos front back side to side. For classic plates so I can get passed Pennslyvainia emissions. The garage that just throws stickers on can't help me anymore since they got busted. I took the photos and I have a dent in the picture. The fee is 125.50 per try. A dent is a reason for dismissal. Meanwhile my 79 turbo project car will fail off the bat. The state is cracking down on everyone and heard there is undercover inspectors at the shows now tracking down plate fraud. Tottally blows now they are passing a law if you own more than 3 unplated cars you either need a scrap yard permit or dealer stamps. If you don't. They will fine and take the cars.
Oh sorry I wish I could help bud unfortunately mine has a few dents and the paint isn't immaculate either. Good luck!
Old 04-18-2012, 07:28 PM
Mr Z++ Wiki

There are lots of mint low milage S130's on E-Bay for some reason for the last year or so....
Old 04-18-2012, 07:43 PM

Yea fric my first idea. How ever my cruise nite bud tried that with his 76 fire bird. He was denied based on the backgrounds were different. So the four pics must be taken from the same place. . . The vin they use so must be blue / silver . It is also a gl t/
Top so that must have the orig 5 spoke rims. I'm going to try to use some shadow to hide my dent. Only the size of a dollar bill! Pisses me off. Ill post some pics later and see if you guys can find the dent before I waste 125.00
Old 04-18-2012, 08:10 PM

Was funny though. The law is the garage must give you a price to repair the car to Pennslyvainia emission standards. $3800.00 and 5 of the parts are discontinued or no longer stocked. May just say hell with it. The fine for driveing with expired inspection stickers is exactly 75.00 so ill just throw a 100.00 bill in my consol so if I get pulled over ill just smile and hand the officer the 100.00.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:51 PM
Mr Z++ Wiki

Yea fric my first idea. How ever my cruise nite bud tried that with his 76 fire bird. He was denied based on the backgrounds were different. So the four pics must be taken from the same place. . . The vin they use so must be blue / silver . It is also a gl t/
Top so that must have the orig 5 spoke rims. I'm going to try to use some shadow to hide my dent. Only the size of a dollar bill! Pisses me off. Ill post some pics later and see if you guys can find the dent before I waste 125.00
You should be able to get the dent removed for about $80. I did my whole car (30 dings on the driver, 15 on the passenger and various other all over the car) for $260.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:46 AM

Its not a ding a bit of a crinkle due to the prior owner hitting a landscapeing rock while backing up. It is in the crease of the body where the bumper meets the wheel well. Friday night Ill upload the pics found a good one where I parked it by my garage. I still see it BARELY but like I said if I can get past some untrained eyes Ill know I have a shot
Old 04-19-2012, 04:50 AM

Once the 79 gets done and have our final bills were selling the vette and getting the t top into the body shop. BUT we are going to florida in june and are takeing the car. So see what you guys can find before I submit the Pages of paper work .
Old 04-19-2012, 05:47 AM
Mr Z++ Wiki

Its not a ding a bit of a crinkle due to the prior owner hitting a landscapeing rock while backing up. It is in the crease of the body where the bumper meets the wheel well. Friday night Ill upload the pics found a good one where I parked it by my garage. I still see it BARELY but like I said if I can get past some untrained eyes Ill know I have a shot
When I had the 300ZX Vert done for $260 there was a krinkle in the trunk and I figured I'd have to live with it - he got that out too....