280ZX (S130) Forums Dedicated to 79-83 ZCars

beat a skyline today

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 02:47 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by Bleach
There is only one true Nismo. He is easy to pick out.
HeHeHe!
Old 04-17-2006, 03:20 PM

lol u guys and gurls... lol only think inside the box... never outside the box... but tis ok i have imagination somthing nismo,bleach,and the rest of yall are lacking.. on bleaches defence maybe he should stock drinking bleach ? lol
Old 04-17-2006, 03:23 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by nismo619
lol u guys and gurls... lol only think inside the box... never outside the box... but tis ok i have imagination somthing nismo,bleach,and the rest of yall are lacking.. on bleaches defence maybe he should stock drinking bleach ? lol
We're just messin w/ ya... but really... where on that motorex site did you find the info? It's in Swedish!
Old 04-17-2006, 03:28 PM

watch i will send yall the link... and i honestly do think your guys humor is more harsh now adays... yall just want me to be mean to yall dont yall ? i just dont want to loose my zdriver memebrship for speaking what i think is right even if its wrong... bleach always beats on me so does most of the other moderators...i may not be 30 year plus z guy but i still love my z car u know? sorry nismo if i have done anything to affend u....
Old 04-17-2006, 03:30 PM

http://www.skylinegtr.com/
Old 04-17-2006, 03:36 PM
The Good Twin

That doesn't say anything about the Skyline being discontinued in the 70's... nor is it from the website www.motorex.com.

We're not beating up on ya... just making sure the facts are straight.

BTW... I make mistakes too! In this thread ( https://www.zdriver.com/forums/300zx-z32-performance-technical-47/what-type-diff-17903/ ) I said only the Z32TT has LSD... and was corrected by Entropy. Ya live & learn.

Last edited by NismoPick; 04-17-2006 at 03:40 PM.
Old 04-17-2006, 04:23 PM
Big Poppa

im under 30 and only get bugged when im wrong. and everyone buggs everyone equally around here 619, and dont worry about getting banned, you dont have the button yet (like me). i dont know which thread i was screwing with the moderators, but thats how i got it. you get a button, then you get banned!!! you gotta be pretty stupid to get kicked off. all i say is that you need to get a spell checker or something cause sometimes your hard to read. other than that keep lovin the zed.
Old 04-17-2006, 04:42 PM
Doesn't post much...

watch i will send yall the link... and i honestly do think your guys humor is more harsh now adays... yall just want me to be mean to yall dont yall ? i just dont want to loose my zdriver memebrship for speaking what i think is right even if its wrong... bleach always beats on me so does most of the other moderators...i may not be 30 year plus z guy but i still love my z car u know? sorry nismo if i have done anything to affend u....
I'm not afraid to be honest... There was nothing "intentionally" humorous about what I wrote earlier.

The fact is Nismo619 that I lost any and all respect for you when you talked about jacking parts from cars that were abandoned... weather they were done so by the owner or maybe a car thief. I thought that was pure chickenshit and I called you out on it then. It makes you nothing more than a thief in my eyes. Like I wrote before... You wouldn't think it was so cool if it was somebody jacking parts off of your car that maybe got dumped there by a car thief. It makes you no better. Since then, you've continued to post silly threads with horrible grammar and spelling, your info is almost always wrong and your attitude leaves a lot to be desired...

Did you ever notice that I almost completely ignore you 99% of the time. I rarely respond to your questions and when I do... I am short. Well, there ya go. That's it in a nutshell. I give you props for loving Z cars, but other than that... don't let it hurt your feelings that I just flat out don't like you.

Rod.
Old 04-17-2006, 04:44 PM

So... anyone race any Skylines lately
Old 04-17-2006, 06:17 PM
Big Poppa

well i think i feel funny now, i started a something that went the wrong way. so um &$&%$&$
Old 04-17-2006, 08:00 PM

Actually, it started 4 posts after yours Alls you did was mention "Skyline" No harm in that.

Now see if you were to say that Z's suck and everybody should buy a Honda, well then you'd have a problem on your hands
Old 04-17-2006, 08:07 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by jfairladyz
Now see if you were to say that Z's suck and everybody should buy a Honda, well then you'd have a problem on your hands
WHAT! WHO'S SAYIN' Z'S SUCK!? I KILL THEM!

HeHeHe!
Old 04-17-2006, 08:08 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

not your fault at all shady. and 619, i wont rip on you just for sport, but i will point it out when you post misinformation. and i have gone pretty easy on you when it comes to your horrid spelling and grammar. i have also noticed that you tend to post a lot of stuff that just sounds like pure BS. i get the feeling that you talk out your *** a lot. i dont want to single you out, i dont want to rip on you, and i certainly dont want to see you banned. but really, there are some things you need to work on.

ok, all done. lets get BACK ON TOPIC here.
Old 04-17-2006, 08:10 PM

WHAT! WHO'S SAYIN' Z'S SUCK!? I KILL THEM!
See, you didnt even have to really say it
Old 04-17-2006, 08:16 PM
The Good Twin

Dude! Glad you asked!

Today... I pulled up to an R34 in my Bimmer! I rev'd my engine & he rev'd his! We took off and we were neck & neck! Like all the way! We pull over & he says to me... DOOD! Whatchugotinthatthing!? I says... PURE DTM POWER HOMIE! DON'T MESS!

oh wait... none of that happened.... cough.... cough.... *crickets chirping*
Old 04-17-2006, 08:34 PM

Dude, that like, totally happened to me too.

Well all except for the part about the BMW (cause I dont own one).
Oh, and the part about the Skyline (cause I didn't see one).
Oh, and then there's the fact I wasn't even driving around (cause I can't leave the driveway)

But other than that, it happened exactly like that I even had that conversation with the guy (but it was all in my head. But taht doesn't mean it didnt' happen)
Old 04-17-2006, 08:40 PM
The Good Twin

ah great... now who's changing the damn quotes again!? or wait... did I just imagine J saying "So... anyone race any Skylines lately "

ah crap... where am I?
Old 04-17-2006, 09:59 PM
The Evil Twin

I like ice cream
Old 04-18-2006, 12:36 AM

Not a big fan of ice cream. Im a smoothie/shake person myself.

Btw. My 280zxt just starting leaking buttloads of oil the other day. Going back up on the rack here soon. Every spring, something new..
Old 04-18-2006, 01:16 AM
The Cake Is A Lie!

ahem..... Z's SUCK!!!........ ice cream is better.......... ummmm..... yeah.....
Old 04-18-2006, 05:13 AM

Originally Posted by RodMoyes
I'm not afraid to be honest... There was nothing "intentionally" humorous about what I wrote earlier.

The fact is Nismo619 that I lost any and all respect for you when you talked about jacking parts from cars that were abandoned... weather they were done so by the owner or maybe a car thief.

Did you ever notice that I almost completely ignore you 99% of the time. I rarely respond to your questions and when I do... I am short. Well, there ya go. That's it in a nutshell. I give you props for loving Z cars, but other than that... don't let it hurt your feelings that I just flat out don't like you.

Rod.
Hmmm, now that's a wee bit harsh in my opinion... cause I've had friends from all walks of life and even a few like Nismo619.

Unless he does something with intent to hurt someone, its kinda hard to judge someone who does something that might be 'normal' among the buddies he grew up with...like taking stuff from abandoned cars & such.

...the guys (even some gals) I knew get most of their info from the streets and their grammar and spelling weren't great either.

Nismo619 isn't looking for trouble and the fact that hes on this site and searching the web about cars shows he's trying to learn new things although his info's not always correct.

Just saying that if he was just a street thug, there are a lot of other things he could be doing.
Old 04-18-2006, 05:45 AM

Skylines were manufactured in the 80s.
I had an 86 Skyline Passage GT (R31) back in 1995, it had the RB20DET (ceramic turbo) the only car to date I have seen with a factory 5 cassette changer in the console, it is true it did not have the same power as the
Z but I believe the Z model (200ZR) had an RB engine in it as well.
Old 04-18-2006, 06:29 AM
Doesn't post much...

Originally Posted by 280gty
Hmmm, now that's a wee bit harsh in my opinion... cause I've had friends from all walks of life and even a few like Nismo619.

Unless he does something with intent to hurt someone, its kinda hard to judge someone who does something that might be 'normal' among the buddies he grew up with...like taking stuff from abandoned cars & such.

...the guys (even some gals) I knew get most of their info from the streets and their grammar and spelling weren't great either.

Nismo619 isn't looking for trouble and the fact that hes on this site and searching the web about cars shows he's trying to learn new things although his info's not always correct.

Just saying that if he was just a street thug, there are a lot of other things he could be doing.
??????????????????
Nismo619 has every right in the world to be a putz...

And I have every right to think so...

Harsh? Maybe, but it's the short, sweet, simple truth. You would have to go back and read the thread that first changed my opinion of him before you start judging ME for not liking him.

There are some instances in life where it's just more wise to not get involved... welcome to this one.

Rod.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:16 AM

whoaaa there... all i said about you is that i THINK u were a WEE bit harsh.

Nowhere did i say you can't have an opinion about Nismo619 nor did I make a character judgement about you.

My entire post was all about Nismo619 and what I think about HIM based on what I've read so far.

So I won't qote you next time if you take it so personally but I'll still give my opinion in a public forum (along with everyone else).
Old 04-18-2006, 08:52 AM
Doesn't post much...

^ I'm not trippin' I just thought that singling me out for having my own opinion was sort of ironic.

Besides, if I really wanted to be "harsh" I would have written something like...

"Hey Nismo... anyone ever tell you that your signature pic makes you look like Goober Pyle with a glandular disorder?"

Now THAT... would have been harsh.

But I'm not like that

Rod.

Quick Reply: beat a skyline today