280ZX (S130) Forums Dedicated to 79-83 ZCars

beat a skyline today

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 10:30 AM

Your post stood out so I just picked it.
I'm not taking sides but I felt that Nis might just be misunderstood.

Dunno if i'm wrong or right.

Anyways, this forum is kinda slow so maybe some drama might be good.

Old 04-18-2006, 11:40 AM

"""alright i was wrong about the skylines.. """ i just thought i saw somthing saying that they stoped being made from 1973 to 1989 then i started thinking what if nissan/datsun took a new route ? i was only thinking about the in-line 6 engine... L28et compared to the RB26DET ok i was wrong ill accept that.. but to put some one down to call them names ? to say ( i lost all respect in you ) to earn respect u must give resepct back... and since ROD pretty much u have disrespected me.. called me names... lost respect in me...... but once again to get respect u must earn respect...

To: ROD your words hurt me your insults disguest me but i will never let u break me im stronger and better than that i have self respect and im not gonna stoop to your level an call u names im not gonna call u a PUTZ...nope im just gonna site hear and laugh because GOD is on my side and i talk to GOD every night =-) ill make sure to tell him about the things u have said an done to me... may GOD have pitty on your soul ROD...

Last edited by nismo619; 04-18-2006 at 12:15 PM.
Old 04-18-2006, 12:11 PM

Dude, it's Rod, not Rob.
Old 04-18-2006, 12:15 PM
Doesn't post much...

Originally Posted by nismo619
"""alright i was wrong about the skylines.. """ i just thought i saw somthing saying that they stoped being made from 1973 to 1989 then i started thinking what if nissan/datsun took a new route ? i was only thinking about the in-line 6 engine... L28et compared to the RB26DET ok i was wrong ill accept that.. but to put some one down to call them names ? to say ( i lost all respect in you ) to earn respect u must give resepct back... and since ROB pretty much u have disrespected me.. called me names... lost respect in me...... but once again to get respect u must earn respect...

To: ROB your words hurt me your insults disguest me but i will never let u break me im stronger and better than that i have self respect and im not gonna stoop to your level an call u names im not gonna call u a PUTZ...nope im just gonna site hear and laugh because GOD is on my side and i talk to GOD every night =-) ill make sure to tell him about the things u have said an done to me... may GOD have pitty on your soul ROB...
OK,

By the way... My name is Rod.

And, you never earned my respect in the first place. You had a chance to, but that went out the window at the very moment I mentioned earlier. You shouldn't let it get to you. There are plenty of people who don't like me... I don't really care. I come here to chat about Z cars and to offer helpfull advice when I can. I try not to give advice unless I have my facts straight. I have been wrong a few times and I made the appropriate corrections.

You, on the other hand don't seem to bother checking your facts before you post. No big deal to me because I don't need your advice but, for people who have a problem they are trying to figure out... let's just say you haven't really been much help.

I don't care if your facts are wrong, I don't care if you like me and I certainly don't care if you are upset by my words. If you had never made a statement like the one I pointed out, I would have a different view of you entirely. I can forgive someone being incorrect... it happens but, I don't cut any slack to someone who knowingly and willfully steals parts for their own gain. That's just plain wrong and that's why I don't like you. Next time you talk to God, ask him what he thinks about your willfull failure to adhere to the "Thou shalt not steal" commandment... You might also ask for some spelling and grammar lessons while you're at it.

Rod.
Old 04-18-2006, 12:23 PM

Alright i said somthing that came across my mind i did say and compare the skyline to the 280zxt ok ... i was wrong ROD... ok yea i did say i would tkae parts off a junked out z car... so u lost respect in me ? thats fine i dont care but please keep my name NISMO619 out of your comments from now on thats all i ask.. i am hear to learn about my z car not be baged on by some 36 year old stuck up ( oh im better than u ) type of guy... sorry i wasnt born with a silver spoon ROD...but im serious please keep my name NISMO619 out of all your comments from now on i dislike u please dont make me your enemy...
thats all i have to say...
Old 04-18-2006, 12:28 PM

I think it's time for a little locky-locky (hint hint mods ) This is going down hill real quick like.
Old 04-18-2006, 12:31 PM

I think ROD needs to calm down off me i didint do anything to him for him to burn me like this to all the MODS i have been respectful to ROD unlike he has been to me... sure i have joked with bleach.. and nismopick but i would never take it as far as ROD has.... now im willing to be a man and sit down with ROD and tlak to him about why he doesnt like me and what him and i can do to become best buds from this... :-) im thinking positive...
Old 04-18-2006, 01:05 PM

He told you how the problem started and he told each and everything he doesn't like. So the problem is out there.

And for the record, I don't think best buds is going to happen. And having a best buddy you've never met is just not healthy

So if you've got any more to say on this then I would suggest, again, that you take it to a Private Message. If he want's to work it out then he will. If he doesn't, then drop it. You guys wont be buds, big deal. You guys have never even met and there are plenty of other members on here for you to get along with. Having people who dont like you is life. Only a retard is likely to not have any enemies. Whether you know it or not, I guarantee Rod is NOT the only person in your life who doesn't like you. Get over it. This is a car forum, if you want to argue about something, then make it about cars (or atleast something close).

And you said a few posts up that you were going to drop it already anyways. Rods not the first person to call you out for BS. He's just blunt about it. If you need everything sugar coated then hop on over to zcar.com.

Last edited by jfairladyz; 04-18-2006 at 01:08 PM.
Old 04-18-2006, 01:08 PM

lol ok jfairldyz your right...i will pm ROD so him and i can work this problem out..
Old 04-18-2006, 02:02 PM
Doesn't post much...

sorry i wasnt born with a silver spoon ROD...
Huh, neither was I. in fact, My father died 3 weeks after my first birthday which left my mother to provide for four children on her own. I worked my *** off to get where I am today. I make no appologies for that.

Now, before you shove your foot even further down your gullet... You've been warned. You really ought to take it it PM's unless you want me to get down right medievel in this forum.

Rod.
Old 04-18-2006, 02:33 PM
Euro Z King

Location: Utrecht The Netherlands where owning a car is a CRIME!!
Originally Posted by NismoPick
We're just messin w/ ya... but really... where on that motorex site did you find the info? It's in Swedish!

You are wrong there as it is German .. Swiss to be precize .. but Swiss OFFICIALLY is written in hoch Deutch, however there is something as Swiss writing.. but not on business sites ..
they sell motoroil BTW
Old 04-18-2006, 02:40 PM
NisTuner

So here's my thoughts. How about we get a 2+2 and convert it into an ice cream Z. It'll play that music as it rolls down the street with the hatch open and we can sell ice cream or something. Man seeing Rod go hardcore on nismo makes me wonder what would happen if there was a battle of the century:

Rod vs. AZ-ZBUM
Old 04-18-2006, 02:43 PM
Euro Z King

Alright i said somthing that came across my mind i did say and compare the skyline to the 280zxt ok ... i was wrong ROD... ok yea i did say i would tkae parts off a junked out z car... so u lost respect in me ? thats fine i dont care but please keep my name NISMO619 out of your comments from now on thats all i ask.. i am hear to learn about my z car not be baged on by some 36 year old stuck up ( oh im better than u ) type of guy... sorry i wasnt born with a silver spoon ROD...but im serious please keep my name NISMO619 out of all your comments from now on i dislike u please dont make me your enemy...
thats all i have to say...
Not to flame on you but that is no argument... Bill gates wasnt either ..... it is an assumption as rod might have not gotten the easy road.

and to be the preacher here .. all roads of life have speedbums.. silver spoon or not ..

Last edited by frank280zx; 04-18-2006 at 02:46 PM.
Old 04-18-2006, 02:47 PM
Euro Z King

Originally Posted by duowing
So here's my thoughts. How about we get a 2+2 and convert it into an ice cream Z. It'll play that music as it rolls down the street with the hatch open and we can sell ice cream or something. Man seeing Rod go hardcore on nismo makes me wonder what would happen if there was a battle of the century:

Rod vs. AZ-ZBUM
it would have to have a giant cone on the roof !!
Old 04-18-2006, 02:47 PM

I was born with a silver spoon. The Hospital I was born at gives them to the family of the newborns as gifts. I put it on a chain and I got all the hoochies at the daycare center. Bling, bling bitch That was until we hocked it so we could afford to eat that week My son got one from the hospital when he was born too. So yeah, the silver spoon theory doesn't really hold any merit
Old 04-18-2006, 03:03 PM
Doesn't post much...

Originally Posted by duowing

Rod vs. AZ-ZBUM
Nah... Me and AZ-Zbum get along just fine. In fact, He's really grown on me since I first got here.

Rod.
Old 04-18-2006, 03:50 PM
NisTuner

I guess it would just be a battle of who could destroy someone more. Anyway a big inflatable cone on the top of the car with music playing and flashing lights...Oh wait I think I saw something like that for sale on hybridz.org once. The guy claimed it was better than every other car on the site. People flamed the hell out of him.
Old 04-18-2006, 04:57 PM
Big Poppa

why my thread, and this is truely a 280zx forum thread, skylines, tearing a strip off someone, an arguement that led to nothing, icecream, an icecream zx that delivers ice cream. and no thanks for the icecream, i just had a banana oh and i forgot, a silver spoon, and j's and rods child hood stories.
Old 04-18-2006, 05:01 PM
I'm a Registered User!

hahaha - this thread is the reason I wake up in the morning

Well not exactly but it sure is entertaining as hell.

What about an ice cream canon on the top that launches it for Z meets eh? eh?
Old 04-18-2006, 05:02 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

now thats what i call a sticky situation.

/south park reference for those who dont know.
Old 04-18-2006, 05:07 PM
Big Poppa

and now we add southpark
Old 04-18-2006, 05:08 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

Originally Posted by SHADY280
and now we add southpark
whats the problem aboot? lol
Old 04-18-2006, 05:12 PM

ding ding ding ding its the z ice cream man !!! how much for the fudge pop ? lol
Old 04-18-2006, 05:13 PM

Yeah just for the record my family wasn't really poor when I was growing up. They weren't super well off but by no means poor But I really did get a silver spoon from the hospital
Old 04-18-2006, 05:22 PM
Externally Wastegated

You're lucky haha, when I came into this world the hospital gave me a slap on the ***. I'd take a silver spoon over a spanking any day!

Quick Reply: beat a skyline today