280ZX (S130) Forums Dedicated to 79-83 ZCars

Crackheads Broke My Tailgate Window!~!!!!!!!~!

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 03:28 PM

Crackheads Broke My Tailgate Window!~!!!!!!!~!

WOW.....how low can you be to brake my back tailgate window to steal a car buffer, some work uniforms, and my highschool trumpet.....!!!!! every morning around 1-3 in the morning you can hear the crack heads running around and yelling at eachother, which is why i dont usually keep my stuff in the back of the car, but i accidentally fell asleep the other night before i could get my stuff out of the back so they threw a brick through the window, and took my stuff, i dont know what to do now, i have to pay for it to pass smog, and now i have to replace a window i dont have the money for...horrible weekend it has been...
Old 05-28-2006, 04:09 PM

Damn crackheads
Old 05-28-2006, 04:21 PM

is it a 2 seater? i have a spare rear hatch complete for a 2 seater 280zx..
Old 05-28-2006, 05:04 PM
lww
Head Muckraker

Gabriel, where are you located? Nismo's out in NM...
Old 05-28-2006, 07:40 PM
Pro Pumpkin Carver

I learned that same leason. Cept they also stole my Z. I only wish i could have cought those mama jamahs. I woulda pulled out their teeth with the back side of a hammer, cut off their tounge, broke their knee caps and then throw them from a moving truck in to a cactus patch.
Old 05-28-2006, 07:42 PM
lww
Head Muckraker

Not that he's bitter or anything...
Old 05-28-2006, 07:51 PM
Pro Pumpkin Carver

not bitter, just eager for revenge. A little dose of kharma would even do to the trick. As long as i got to see it in action then walk up, spit on their face then ask them "if they feel lucky, punk" . . .
Old 05-28-2006, 08:15 PM

What is it with these punks??? A couple of nights ago my friend and I were sitting on my porch, chillin at about 1 in the morning and I had my car parked by the road in front of my house and my buddys car was in the driveway. Well this punk comes walkin down the street slows down when he gets closer to my car and almost like he had done this a million times cups his hands and looks through my passenger window as he is still walking then rubs his hand down the car to the gas cap give it a feel and keeps walking never missing a beat till I stood up and he saw me. I didn't even say anything to him and he just tucked his head down and kept walking like he did nothing. He did move a little faster when I started to him but he ain't been back since. Little *****!
Old 05-28-2006, 08:29 PM
lww
Head Muckraker

He was definitely lookin' for a smash and grab opportunity... Little f#cker.
Old 05-28-2006, 08:51 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by lww
Gabriel, where are you located?

I think he lives in Compton.... (can't remember if it was Gabriel or someone w/ a similar name)
Old 05-28-2006, 09:31 PM

I've had my damn stereo stolen twice from my Z I gave up after the second time til I get an alarm.
Old 05-29-2006, 12:37 PM
Doesn't post much...

Sunsuhbitches! I am all for the death penalty when it comes to "crimes against cars". String 'em up by their nut sack and play "pinata" with them! Rod.
Old 05-29-2006, 03:09 PM

This is no material help whatsoever, but I'd find him, and shoot him in the 'nads when possible...

Just a thought!
Old 05-29-2006, 11:49 PM

someone broke into my Z about a month ago, and stole my $130 Pioneer head unit. They smashed my driver's side window, and broke the lower piece of my climate control piece. I hooked my alarm back up after that one.
Old 05-30-2006, 07:06 AM
Big Poppa

just send the cat carl, hell take care of it for you. hahhahaha
Old 05-30-2006, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by lww
Gabriel, where are you located? Nismo's out in NM...
im located in Los Angeles, about 5 miles away from compton, off of normandie ave. and martin luther kg. jr. dr.. i went up to one of the well know crackheads and told her ill give 20 bucks to locate my stuff and to tell me who bashed my window, she said she has a good idea who it could be, and then i also added, when i find him or her, ill bash their head in like they did my window, but they will do anything for 20 bucks, so ill find out who it is
Old 05-30-2006, 09:19 AM

i got a 1200 watt subwoofer and a 700 wat performance technique amp with a pair of 350 watt 6way speakers, and they didnt even touch that stuff, glad i bolted that stuff down, makes a smash and grab job hard, didnt think to bolt down my work clothes, trumpet, and car buffer, didnt think it would be worth to break a window to steal that type of stuff, but i guess i was proved wrong
Old 05-30-2006, 09:20 AM
The Evil Twin

I've got some good glass all the way up here in Seattle... cheap, if it comes down to it. I'm not sure if something like that can be shipped for a reasonable price. (yes it is for a 2-seater so its no use to me)
Old 05-30-2006, 09:21 AM

how much you guys think it would cost to replace the window? for an 82 coupe? with the defrost plates?
Old 05-30-2006, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Bleach
I've got some good glass all the way up here in Seattle... cheap, if it comes down to it. I'm not sure if something like that can be shipped for a reasonable price. (yes it is for a 2-seater so its no use to me)
id drive up there, if you got glass for a coupe
Old 05-30-2006, 09:24 AM

i also work in the shipping dept. i got a company that ships winshields insured, they are very reliable, if you got the coupe window, i can set it all up through yellow freight
Old 05-30-2006, 10:31 AM
The Evil Twin

ya, I've got the coupe rear hatch with good glass and the defrost in good shape. Physically the defrost lines look good but I never tested it to know if it is fully functional. Its from a 1983 car. If you have some guy to ship it so I don't have to box it up or spend any time shipping it then you can have it for free. PM me if you want to go this route. I need to offload some parts...

the hatch has a little rust and some holes drilled for louvers which is another reason its free. You can have the whole thing and you'll need to remove the glass.
Old 05-30-2006, 02:25 PM
Doesn't post much...

I think Lost VegaZ still has a good 2 seater hatch with the glass in it... Might be all that is left of that car by now

Just a short drive to Vegas from LA...

Rod.
Old 05-30-2006, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Bleach
ya, I've got the coupe rear hatch with good glass and the defrost in good shape. Physically the defrost lines look good but I never tested it to know if it is fully functional. Its from a 1983 car. If you have some guy to ship it so I don't have to box it up or spend any time shipping it then you can have it for free. PM me if you want to go this route. I need to offload some parts...

the hatch has a little rust and some holes drilled for louvers which is another reason its free. You can have the whole thing and you'll need to remove the glass.
That would be great! let me see if Lost VegaZ has that rear hatch first, if that falls through ill send my yellow freight driver up to seattle to pick up the hatch, hes kinda high priced, but hell, for a free hatch, id be willing to pay a hundred bucks for freight. ill let you know after i get in touch with lost vegaZ
Old 05-30-2006, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by RodMoyes
I think Lost VegaZ still has a good 2 seater hatch with the glass in it... Might be all that is left of that car by now

Just a short drive to Vegas from LA...

Rod.
That'd be cool, I havent been to vegas in a while, and it would be a first for my Z. I just got to get my tags registered before i could make the trip.

Quick Reply: Crackheads Broke My Tailgate Window!~!!!!!!!~!