280ZX (S130) Forums Dedicated to 79-83 ZCars

Curiosity killed the cat?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 12:09 PM
Doesn't post much...

Time to put this thing to bed. OK, the Europeans and others say "Zed" instead of "Zee" when referring to the letter Z. However, we Amercians say "ZEE" and we rule the world so it's our way or the hiway... damn foreigners!

Rod.
Old 12-05-2005, 12:21 PM

hahah Rod ahha ...

you know what lick my BE EY EL EL ZED!
LOL!
Old 12-05-2005, 12:24 PM

^^
l l
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
I'm not laughing cause its funny. I'm laughing cause its true

I wonder how the Japanese pronounce it? Especially now that a European is in charge. Hmm... makes you wonder
Old 12-05-2005, 03:43 PM
Doesn't post much...

I don't know how the Japanese pronounce it, but I had a Japanese guy in my shop the other day who had a frat tiya and needed to leeprace it...

Anyone remember the first ISUZU commercials when they started selling them here in the US?

Customer: "Eee zoot Zoo"
Salesman: "No, eee soo zoo"
Customer: "I zot soo"
Salesman "No, eee soo zoo... Dats OK, I con't say chev o ray"

Classic.

Rod.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:51 PM
Big Poppa

You Only Think You Rule Or At Least You Red Neck Leader And Foriegn Governator Tell You!!!
Old 12-05-2005, 06:09 PM
Doesn't post much...

Easy turbo... I was kidding.

Rod.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:12 PM
Über User

whats this argument all aboot? ....i like to think the japanese have their own special names for cars that we never hear cuase like, you know how honda is acura and an acura RSX is actualy a honda integra, i just dont see a japanese man saying the word integra. so i presume in my own made up world in my head everyone can call a car whatever their country says and its right there and there only. america Has the Zee car the rest of the world can have a shitty zed thats how i sees it. i know i dotn want to tell soem one i drive a Zed car when i live in america they'll think its some kinda kia or something.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:15 PM

ok why dont we just put a locksy on this before it gets out of hand...
Old 12-05-2005, 06:17 PM
Big Poppa

I Wasnt Being Uptight About Your Pres.(trying Poorly To Be Funny) Just Going On What The Snooze Tells Me. Dont Want To Get Anyone In A Rage Or Anything. Were All Here For One Thing Zeds!!!!
Old 12-05-2005, 06:18 PM
Über User

wow if u hit refresh this page is like a chat room its up to the second action.....im wierded out
Old 12-05-2005, 06:22 PM
Big Poppa

Tell Me About It, We Really Should Have A Z Chat Room Based @ Zdriver. Wheres That Admin?
Old 12-05-2005, 06:35 PM
Doesn't post much...

The chat room thing has been tried before... No Bueno.

Rod.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:37 PM
Über User

i vote chat room hahahaha... fuly live dispute action makes me laugh
Old 12-05-2005, 06:41 PM
Doesn't post much...

Nobody's gettin' all crazy... We're just having fun.

Rod.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:44 PM
Big Poppa

Its All Fun And Games Until Someone Loses An Eye, Then It A Sport
(i Know Dumb Quote) Good For T-shirt Sales
Old 12-05-2005, 07:32 PM
Bleach is my Hero

Cant wait til bush is outta office.. wow though this thread chnged since my last post LOL.. Good stuff
Old 12-05-2005, 08:27 PM

Knock the president all you want. He's is a redneck jack ***. But you DO know who he is

But hey, leave the governator outta this one

Until my momma comes into it I ain't gonna take offense to nothing. It's all in fun.
Old 12-06-2005, 01:16 AM

ok okok
if you guys want to make a chat..most people use MSN or yahoo or something...agree on one thing get it and make a CONFERENCE chat window and we can all go at it without getting in trouble from admins...(because we can bash them :P)

My msn is :adimir_m@hotmail.com
yahoo: skullmiester2001

I would prefer to use MSN...either or tho as long as we all agree on ONE
Old 12-06-2005, 06:59 AM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by Skully
ok okok
if you guys want to make a chat..most people use MSN or yahoo or something...agree on one thing get it and make a CONFERENCE chat window and we can all go at it without getting in trouble from admins...(because we can bash them :P)

My msn is :adimir_m@hotmail.com
yahoo: skullmiester2001

I would prefer to use MSN...either or tho as long as we all agree on ONE
I know PALLNET uses MSN Messenger to do nightly Z chat... mostly people from GOT-Z & ZCAR
Old 12-06-2005, 07:10 AM
Bleach is my Hero

Originally Posted by jfairladyz
Knock the president all you want. He's is a redneck jack ***. But you DO know who he is
Who wouldn't the guy is one of the biggest idiot's on the planet, and screws up more **** than anyone else in the world
Old 12-06-2005, 01:54 PM
S13 or Z32?....decisions, decisions.

Originally Posted by s/cL3.0
Who wouldn't the guy is one of the biggest idiot's on the planet, and screws up more **** than anyone else in the world
Get yourself in office, and I'd like to see you not get pulled 50 different directions by everything he has had to face in his presidency...he may have made mistakes, but his position on his agenda is UNinfluenced everytime some diseased liberal group makes up something else.....of course all your going to see in the media is his problems, its called the "liberal media" for a reason.....its a shame so many people don't think for themselves.

In WWII in the last 2 years (the most critical) 85% of the nation opposed the war.......If we had pulled out then, we'd all be speaking German, so thanks...

I'm not trying to spark a debate here, so lets stick to Z cars, this isn't a political thread, and there shouldn't be one here. If you have something to say, don't say it here....

Last edited by RPS13_GZ32; 12-06-2005 at 01:57 PM.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:01 PM

Ok here it is, Z chat for all you ZDriver members. Its open all the time but I think we should all agree on a good time to get together and have chats so that its not just one or two of us here and there. It'd be nice if a bunch of us were all on together so we could chat realtime. Anyways, heres the link to the chat room: Z CHAT

The password is: zdriver . It's all lower case and one word. I figure that's easy enough to remember. Let me know where you guys want to go from there and we can do this. Oh to log in, just use your Zdriver login name so we can tell who you are. You can use any log in name but for convenience you should use that. The password is universal. It works with all login names. It's a start, now lets get it rolling.

Last edited by jfairladyz; 12-06-2005 at 07:47 PM.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by RPS13_GZ32
Get yourself in office, and I'd like to see you not get pulled 50 different directions by everything he has had to face in his presidency...he may have made mistakes, but his position on his agenda is UNinfluenced everytime some diseased liberal group makes up something else.....of course all your going to see in the media is his problems, its called the "liberal media" for a reason.....its a shame so many people don't think for themselves.

In WWII in the last 2 years (the most critical) 85% of the nation opposed the war.......If we had pulled out then, we'd all be speaking German, so thanks...

I'm not trying to spark a debate here, so lets stick to Z cars, this isn't a political thread, and there shouldn't be one here. If you have something to say, don't say it here....
Republicans

Its a joke. Ok, now we can drop it
Old 12-06-2005, 02:57 PM
Pro Pumpkin Carver

Nice, its about time we get a chat room going
Old 12-06-2005, 07:51 PM

I didn't like the original chat room so I created a new one. This one isn't nearly as annoying and it shows whos in the chat room. Just log in with your ZDriver log in and you're good to go. Theres a space for a pass word, but don't try using it. You DO NOT need a password. Thats just for me to make changes. So go ahead and give it a try. We can set up chat times or you can use it to get help with problems in real time from other Zer's. It's open and working so give it a whirl. I edited the above link so it takes you to the new chat room. So if you bookmarked it or something like that then change your bookmark. Enjoy.

Heres the link again: Z CHAT

Quick Reply: Curiosity killed the cat?