280ZX (S130) Forums Dedicated to 79-83 ZCars

Curiosity killed the cat?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 01:17 PM

Traitors. Wheres your patrionage? How about loyalty to your country? What in Gods name is going on here. Canadians can be proud of Canada and Americans can be proud of America. If we all start acting and talking the same then whats going to make us different? Ah, screw it, I'm going to start speaking starvin marvin I now drive a click click knock click knock whistle click click
Old 12-30-2005, 03:20 PM

Wtf, J?
Old 12-30-2005, 07:31 PM
Big Poppa

I THINK J HAS BEEN SNIFIN THE RESIN. SOMEBODY GET HIM THE WHITE SUIT
AND BY THE WAY I DID NOTICE THE WAY YOU SPELL THINGS. I SPELL IT COLOR SOMETIMES THOUGH, LESS LETTERS
Old 12-30-2005, 08:52 PM

Oh come on you guys dont speak hutu?
Old 12-31-2005, 12:11 AM

I loved that episode. Also another great South Park line, Blame Canada, Blame Canada
Old 12-31-2005, 01:28 AM

Well, There is three of us up here that are even admitting to being Canadians but we are here on "Zee"Driver because we like the "Zed". Now frickin' can it! or we shut the electricity down

....and South park sucks! that episode quoted especially sucks. I hear they kill cats on it sometimes.
Old 12-31-2005, 01:37 AM
Pro Pumpkin Carver

Since this is the thread of ultimate randomness I thought I would ask all of you a question . .
If you are a drinker and you know a big night of drinking is coming up, like new years eve, how do you go about preparing your self to drink as much as possible?
I personaly enjoy a nice hearty steak before a hefty night of drinking. In lieu of the american/canadian debates I thought this might spark and intersting conversation.
Old 12-31-2005, 02:03 AM

Well if you don't like puking and you cant hold your liquor then putting something in your stomach is a good idea. Me I cant handle tequila, but Vodka is oh so nice. Mainly a Corona guy though. That'll probably be my weapon of choice tonight If you're doing heavy drinking though and you really cant handle it then it don't matter what you put in your stomach. I tried some homemade stuff a buddy made once and it made me puke after just a couple shots. So next time I ate a couple hotdogs first, and after a couple shots that stuff still came back up. I can down an entire bottle of Vodka or an infinite supply of Corona, but that stuff was just rank
Old 12-31-2005, 02:04 AM

Oh, and SOUTH PARK RULES So screw you guys... I'm going home
Old 12-31-2005, 02:10 AM

Naaaah thats just adding something good just to heave it out later, if it should come to that.....forget the food...with an empty stomach, buy a 24 of good old Beer and your choice of the hard stuff and a bottle of "girly" shots and go nuts...In the morning have another beer when you wake up and viola! sayonara hangover...ignore all attempts by your body to heave and convulse during that time.

actually, I say keep yourself paced. A drink every 15 minutes, in the begining so you're buzzed quickly and when you start feeling really happy you just gotta taper it off to a drink every 30 minutes till you cant say "Rumpelstiltskin" without a slurred something coming out and then ease up big guy cause the Champagne is still an hour away....

By the way, if you're still counting the minutes after the first drink then you need to get some partying going on cause your big night is wasting away....

P.S. The girly shots are not for you! They seem to be best served by yourself of course to random look-alikes of dorfito's school-yard-sisters.

All above comments are not to be taken seriosuly by any one. I am a total DD type guy! That's "designated driver" in Canadian!
Old 12-31-2005, 08:41 AM

Im staying home so I aint got nothing to worry about. So bottoms up
Old 12-31-2005, 08:46 AM
Big Poppa

And For You Americans Order Some Beer From Up Here And See If You Make It Through A Case. I Dont Drink At All, But All The Parties Ive Been To The American Beer Is Like Water To Canadians. It Takes Like 2 Flats Of That Stuff For My Friends To Get Buzzed. Entertaining To Watch Though. Must Be Because You Guys Can Buy It From The Grocery Store. End Of The Day Though, Whatever It Takes To Have Fun And Not Remember What Your Name Is. Dont Drink And Drive. Thats Bunk.
Old 12-31-2005, 08:50 AM

If you want to drink all night and not even get a buzz then pick up case of Coors light. You'll look like you can drink with the best of em and the whole time its like drinking water. Might as well put that stuff iwth the non alcoholic beers But theres nothing like a pack of Coronas while you and a buddy are working on the Z.
Old 12-31-2005, 08:53 AM
Big Poppa

I FOUND THE STRANGE THING IS A CORONA DOWN THERE AND A CORONA UP HERE ARE DIFF. SAME GOES WITH MOST BEER. DONT KNOW WHY
Old 12-31-2005, 10:54 AM

Corona is good anywhere. Hot days are so much better then the rainy wet days we're used to up here though...Maybe that is what makes it taste different up here too, who knows and who cares...
Old 12-31-2005, 11:28 AM
Doesn't post much...

Originally Posted by apollo
Since this is the thread of ultimate randomness I thought I would ask all of you a question . .
If you are a drinker and you know a big night of drinking is coming up, like new years eve, how do you go about preparing your self to drink as much as possible?
I personaly enjoy a nice hearty steak before a hefty night of drinking. In lieu of the american/canadian debates I thought this might spark and intersting conversation.
Here's what you need to do... Make yourself a nice big plate of pancakes with maple syrup. Follow that up with some orange juice and a couple of jelly donuts, a couple glasses of milk,

You'll puke so hard your shoes will fall off!!! Then, you can start all over again. It's like a "Two for One" deal...

Rod.
Old 12-31-2005, 02:46 PM
Pro Pumpkin Carver

I'll keep that in mind next time I need an excuse to not go somewhere
But seriously, I Have found that after a fat *** steak I can drink with the best of them.
Most recently I was in Honolulu with my bother where a family friend who was stationed there took us around to all the "local" spots . So one night we headed to his favorite spot, Buzz's if you familiar with that area, and I had my self a friggin whooper of a steak and later that night was able to polish off 6-7 beers, about 4 ginormous long islands and about **** load of shots. Dont get me wrong. I was pretty toasted. But I wasnt out of control, didnt black out and to top off the night we enjoyed some Cubins.
Old 12-31-2005, 04:13 PM

Puking just means half time
Old 12-31-2005, 06:33 PM

Not a real big drinker anymore. Slowed down from back in the day. But the tolerance never went away. Can still hang with the best of em. Very sad to say, but Jack and cokes, Jose Quiervo shots, Jagermeister shots, car bombs, and like a 18 pack will do me just fine. I grew up with a big drinking familly, sad to say, but when you are 16 and drinking coffee and Baileys at 6:30 am with your parents, and get home from school and have a few beers with your parents, before dinner and then have a few more after dinner, and then get ready to go out with your friends. Come home from that at like 1 or 2 in the morning, and your parents are just getting home to. Quality familly time was either sitting around playing quarters with a bottle, or there friends over having a bbq, and there kids and just talking and stuff, drinking in the back yard. You learn to drink just about anything. But the good news is when I was 21 my parents went to rehab and I went with em. Now it all about moderation. Only drink 1 or 2 times a month, but when me and the wife go out, even to a local bar, our bar tab is usually $200 or plus. Depending on who is around
Old 12-31-2005, 11:58 PM

The hardest ish I've ever pounded would be a 5th of Yaeger. w00t.

I hear it's good for my health though, so I may take a shot every week or so. Responsibility is key.
Old 01-01-2006, 11:43 AM
Big Poppa

I Watched A Friend Polish Off 28 Kokanee In 2 Hours 25 Minutes And Could Still Walk. He Wanted Me To Drive Him To Get More. That Was Nuts.
Old 01-13-2006, 03:07 AM

Yup that is definately worth watching!

Roughly, thats over 10 cans of the good stuff an hour, one every 5-6 minutes. So I got a question, who watched him pee out the bad stuff?
Old 01-13-2006, 06:53 AM
Z8 driver

Originally Posted by Dorifto
The hardest ish I've ever pounded would be a 5th of Yaeger. w00t.

I hear it's good for my health though, so I may take a shot every week or so. Responsibility is key.

yeh, that stuff has no business being anywhere near me. We had a long battle a few years ago, and haven't seen each other since.