280ZX (S130) Forums Dedicated to 79-83 ZCars

I have to stop my project for a while

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2005, 10:53 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Spongebob is a gaywad!! He is so friggin' annoying!
Old 09-17-2005, 11:16 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by 007max
hey man the key is not to take it too seriously. if you're gonna stress about some stupid mistake your second day of work you're gonna be a nervous wreck the day two other drivers don't come in, its raining, your wipers don't work, the windowa are fogging up in your car, and there's pissied of customers that have been waiting for their dinner for an hour and a half yelling at you like it all your fault!

after all its just pizza delivery

btw what happened if you don't mind sharing?
Well to put it mildly last weekend, I went out for a delivery. But I ended up going south instead of north. So I was way the hell off course, and ended up being almost an hour late. Because I kept on searching too far south, burning up my fuel. And finally decided to call the shop. And they said you need to go north. And I said oh damnit! Anyway on the way north, I was thinking about quitting, and said, I am just too stupid to do this crap anymore. I was really upset, and my patience was thinned out. Then after I finally got the pizzas to the house, they were like, it is allright, that is what the microwave is for. After I apologized, and explained to them why I was late. They were totally cool about it, and even tipped me $4. Even though I was extremely late. Of course I apologized for being soo late. But it was all good with them. ANd I told them I appreciated it verry much for their patience! Anyway that is basically what happended.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:25 PM

WildmaN, anyone who can sit there on there route and think about quittins is not stupid, let alone too stupid. Now the guy who can screw something up like that and then go on thinking nothings wrong, now thats the guy whos too stupid to deliver pizzas. That's the guy who'll never learn from his mistakes. YOU are NOT that person. Since the jobs important right now, its not just a job. But remember they ARE JUST pizzas, and nobody's going to die because you take an extra 10 minutes to deliver em. Why do you think nobody does that 30 min. or it's free crap anymore? Cause **** happens. Keep your head up and for gods sake, get those pizzas delivered why they're hot
Old 09-18-2005, 11:15 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Thanks bro' I appreciate that. That makes me feel a lot better. I just strive to get the pizzas there on time. And if not, I apologize, and it is usually cool with them. And I do bite my tongue here and there also. It goes with the job, besides they are the ones that keep me working. Even though some are douche bag customers. (becaused of lousy or no tips) But they don't see it in my face, or hear it from my mouth. I just mutter under my breath as I am walking back to my car. Anyway even when I was late here and there. The pizza's were still hot!
Old 09-19-2005, 01:18 AM
From NY to AZ

Originally Posted by WildmaN
Anyway even when I was late here and there. The pizza's were still hot!
you have it easy as far as that goes working in arizona
Old 09-19-2005, 02:32 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Yeah no doubt LOL!