280ZX (S130) Forums Dedicated to 79-83 ZCars

JSK fuel rail all mine!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2005, 12:41 PM
Doesn't post much...

Ooops! My hand slipped and clicked on homeboy's email link. Next thing I know I was typing a lecture on prefessionalism and ethics and how they can directly effect a persons ability or inability to conduct proffitable business transactions...

Rod.
Old 11-12-2005, 01:07 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Damn don't you hate it, when that happens! Hopefully you rattled his cage some. And anybody else, that wants to accidentally contact him. Feel free too, oops, I accidentally typed that. Doh, man I hate it when that happens!
Old 11-12-2005, 09:42 PM
Doesn't post much...

Little bastard actually emailed me back and got pissy with me. That didn't work out too well for him. I told him that an ethical business person would stop pointing fingers and make some effort to resolve the situation before it got to a point where the buyer would have to take action that was detrimental to their business.
Schmuck!

Rod.
Old 11-12-2005, 11:32 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Yeah he seems to be an ***. I thought he was allright at first, until something turned out wrong. And then he thinks he is mister badass! And likes putting the blame on the little guy. (me) Which is total bullsh#t! Anyway thanks Rod, for getting my back bro'. It means a lot to me, and you are a great individual. Hopefully this mess will straighten out. At least for his sake, otherwise I will hunt him down, and confront him myself. I don't like being ripped off, and on top of that. Being accused of being a thief, and a liar.
Old 11-12-2005, 11:56 PM
Doesn't post much...

No problem man, I hate seeing good people get ripped off. I hope it all works out.

Rod.
Old 11-13-2005, 12:50 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Thanks man, I appreciate that. I just filed a claim with Paypal. Well see what happens. You know it's funny that he responded to you, and not me, ignorant bastard! Here is the claim I filed with Paypal let me know what you think.

I told the seller that I received the JSK fuel rail. But it was in a tube, and the ends weren't taped. And it was stuffed with bubble wrap. Unfortunately the harware, and fuel gauge were missing. So they probably fell out. So when I told the seller, about what happened. He tried to accuse me of making it up. And then he said it was insured and such. But then he said, that he moved to a different address. And then he said well I should have kept it, and filed a claim with UPS. How was I supposed to know. He said it was out of his hands, and such. I would like a tracking number, so I can contact UPS. And try to get my rail back, and also try to get my money back. So anyway, I would like the rail, and or my money back. Also some hardware, and another gauge. Otherwise, the rail doesn't do me much good. I would like the tracking number, the seller's address. Anyway the seller is uncooperative. And also told me, that I might not get my fuel rail back. Which is BS to me, I am the one getting screwed over. So anything you can help me get this resolved would be great. And thanks.

atranfanatic, Aaron
Old 11-13-2005, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by Bleach
stock regulator, blue spray paint!

not
................................. {shakeing head}
Old 11-13-2005, 11:28 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Hey '81Black how is it going man? Could you send me some pics via email, of your JSK fuel rail setup? And if I do get my rail back, I would like some help in maybe figuring out how I am going to get some more hardware, and fuel gauge. Also pointers in hooking it up in my Z. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

On another note: the seller emailed me the tracking number, and the place he mailed the package. MBE (mail boxes etc.) Which I guess is a UPS affiliate, so wish me luck on getting the rail back, and thanks for all the support. Especially you Rod, you have been a great help. OF course everyone else that gave me feedback and such.
Old 11-14-2005, 11:11 AM
The Evil Twin

Honestly, your message to Paypal is very unclear and full of run-on sentances. You gave too much unneeded information. You are also unaware that PayPal will probably not help you or return your money. Their transaction protection is basically worthless.
You need to contact UPS if anything and see if that package can be returned to you. Then, at the very worst you're looking at buying new connections. The guage itself it not required for installation.
Old 11-14-2005, 12:05 PM

man thats a bitch...i got gipped for a fuel pump a while back...but appearantly so did another 20 people from the same guy...i dont think paypal did anything, neither did ebay even tho we emailed them several times...then he removed hes account made another one and did the same...there was a forum writeup about this guy but never got my money back...ebay is a risk but you do find some good people there too.

hope you get your stuff straightened out
Old 11-19-2005, 10:38 AM
Doesn't post much...

So what's going on with this WildMan? How about a status update? It's been bugging me all week now.

Rod.
Old 11-19-2005, 02:03 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

I don't know what is going on. I haven't heard anything else new. Except the seller denying the claim. I haven't even heard of anything from MBE. (mail boxes etc.) About returning my rail at least. It looks like I got the shaft, and got it hard. Oh well, he is getting the worst negative, I would ever give. I have tried not to think about it that much. Because of how pissed off it makes me. I just want to go and choke the sh$t out of him!
Old 11-19-2005, 05:29 PM
Doesn't post much...

Sorry man, I wish it was a better situation. That little bastige will get what's coming to him eventually though.

Rod.
Old 11-19-2005, 06:55 PM

Apply for a job at ebay or paypal and get his personal information and track him down and then you'll definitely be able to rest assured that he got his Oh sure it sounds a little extreme, but that all depends on how F'd up your mind is
Old 11-19-2005, 07:20 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Well no my mind is not that messed up. I am just upset, but I have to somewhat keep to my beliefs. And let God deal with him accordingly. I would be happy to just get the rail back. And then I can figure out how to get the hardware, and fuel gauge, and such. As for now, I am putting the trombone back on. It is pretty easy to take it off now, that I have some experience. Then later I will install the JSK fuel rail, either this one, or if I happen to come across another one. I will let you guys know, if I need to find another one. If this deal goes south, I hope not. I just want my rail back, and I am kicking myself, for not keeping it. And filing a claim, oh well a lesson learned, and I am out $118! Anyway I appreciate all the support, and I will let you know, when I need to find another one.
Old 11-23-2005, 12:26 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Okay update guys, the fuel rail was delivered to a UPS in California. They told me to call them in an hour, and I will see if I can get the fuel rail back. I will have it redilivered back to me. (I hope) They told me they still have it, so hopefully I can get it back. Wish me luck, and I will let you know what happens.
Old 11-23-2005, 02:14 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Well good news, my rail is getting sent back to me. It is only costing me $8.31 and it should be at my house on Tuesday. So now I paid over $126 for just a rail. Oh well, I hope somebody can help me out, in getting the hardware, and gauge for it.Especially you '81 Black, I would like your input on what I can do. And of course the seller is getting a negative feedback from me.
Old 11-23-2005, 02:17 PM
The Good Twin

I got all my NPT connectors for my fuel rail, from Napa.
Old 11-23-2005, 02:55 PM
lww
Head Muckraker

Originally Posted by WildmaN
the fuel rail was delivered to a UPS in California
What was the address for the UPS in California?

What was the seller's name or eBay name and what was the originating address?

PM me all information you have regarding the seller.
Old 11-23-2005, 05:10 PM

^ Uh-oh
Old 11-23-2005, 07:24 PM
Doesn't post much...

Sounds like L-Dub's gettin' ready to buss-a-cap yo!

I just recently started buyin on EBay again after a couple of years without using it because of unscrupulous sellers. So far, I've had really good luck this time around. I just hate going on there because every time I do, I see something I can't live without... I'm such a sucker.

Rod.
Old 11-23-2005, 11:25 PM
The Evil Twin

Oh Rod, check out this deal on eBay!

280ZX deal of the week!
Old 11-24-2005, 10:21 AM
Doesn't post much...

The sad part about that is that a whole bunch of people will actually believe that thing works and spend the money on it... Lame.

Rod.
Old 11-24-2005, 02:54 PM
The Evil Twin

ya, I remember when that scam first started on eBay. All of those chips were about $80-100 each and they were selling.
Old 11-25-2005, 06:00 PM

Wasn't there a "reality" post on this some time ago?? That needs to be posted again, I guess...

BTW....Bleach, 3000+, You da man!!!

Quick Reply: JSK fuel rail all mine!