280ZX (S130) Forums Dedicated to 79-83 ZCars

Punk Kids!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 04:37 PM

Punk Kids!!!

Today me and 2 of my friends were driving down the road in my mom's eclipse and these punk kids passed me on a straight away in their Dodge NEON "sport" and threw a beer can at me!! Seeing as my car is a little faster I started racing them down the road, once we got on a straight away I passed him and my friends threw a big bottle at the Neon, which Im guessing left a dent.
Well they started chasing me but I managed to get away. I think I have seen this car at my school so tomorrow were going to walk the parking lot and find out who it is!! They are lucky I wan't driving the Z, I would have been PISSED! Well I just figured I would share this with you guys. Maybe someone could give me some advice on what to do to there car when I find it!!

Rob
Old 12-15-2005, 04:41 PM

Screw there car. If theres one thing I know, it's never to mess with someone elses ride. So if they messed with yours you should mess with them. See if you screw there car up then they can press charges. If you beat their *** then most likely they'll be to shamed to press charges and even if they did the likely hood of something actually happening is moot. Plus if you're still in highschool then I really wouldn't sweat it and I'd go after them. You should find their car and just wait for them and give em a beatin that they'll remember a lot longer then whatever you do to their car. Plus the game of going back and forth messing with personal property can get ugly pretty quick.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 12-15-2005, 04:49 PM

That is kind of what I was thinking, Normally I wouldn't even think of touching someone's car no matter what but they started it. But I don't want to dive my Z to school someday and have him decide to get revenge on it. SO i don't think I will touch there car. I just got to figure out who it is!!
Old 12-15-2005, 07:14 PM
Big Poppa

If They Do Touch Your Car, Get Tal Strip 2 In A Spray Can (paint Stripper) And Get There Car, But Be Smart, Hit The Rockers Where People Dont See, It Will Rust Away Leaving Them Wondering. Tal Strip Is A Nasty Paint Remover. It Will Take It To Bare Metal In 3 Minutes Flat. But Dont Ever Mess With Someone Elses Ride Until They Touch Yours. I Would Go After Sisters And Moms Before A Ride. And There Skull Before That.

And everybody thinks Canadians are so sweet and nice!!!
Old 12-15-2005, 07:57 PM
Pro Pumpkin Carver

Dont go after the car. I would never go after personal property of any kind. Espically if you're over 18. Best thing to do is kick their *** or punk'm out in public. Humiliate them. If you're over 18 then your choices are limited to what you thin is worth the "time" in the end. But nothign usually is ever worth the "time". . . So just scare em or something.
Old 12-15-2005, 07:59 PM
Pro Pumpkin Carver

On the paint stripping note, if you're of the economic mindset brake fluid works really well if you're trying to jack up a painted finish on ANYTHING.

But you didnt hear that from me
Old 12-15-2005, 08:01 PM
Über User

if you wanna mess with their car but not damage it persay, freeze a few cans of shazing cream and then cut the tops of the cans stick them in a cooler with lots of ice and toss them in their car...itll defrost and fill the entire car with shaving cream.just dont let them know who done it. otherwise follow them home and attack their house, fork their grass spread newspapers over it mayonaise toothpaste and elmers glue the driveways tp the trees put slice of cheese in random places....you know childish yet clever stuff that takes them hours to clean up cuase the parents know it was one of them punk friends of theirs.
Old 12-15-2005, 08:02 PM
Doesn't post much...

It can also be used from a pretty good distance if you happen to own a "super squirter"...

Rod.
Old 12-15-2005, 08:03 PM
Big Poppa

Harder To Spray That On. And Touching Property Is Bunk. So Is Getting Charged With Assult In Your Guys Land Of Lawyers (aka. Usa)
Old 12-15-2005, 08:12 PM
Über User

wait till halloween and when they come to your house give them pennies...that'l show them, no one likes pennies.steal their keys and throw them away...then they have to take the title down to a dealership sit there while the call around finding the code and are stuck till soemone picks them up and crap...no one likes losing their keys.
Old 12-15-2005, 10:49 PM
Ruff Ryder

get really cheap one ply cheapest stuff and thinist and cover there lawn with it, or the corn flakes trick.
Old 12-17-2005, 10:11 AM
Big Poppa

Corn Flakes Trick??
Old 12-17-2005, 11:26 AM

I am not the kind of person to mess with a person's car. But There is something i alway's wanted to try. get a couple packs of Beloigny. I know i did not spell that right, but it's the lunch meat. spread the lunch meat out in a shape on there hood one day in the sun, I would make it a smiley face. When they take the meat off, the paint should be gone in a perfect circle, in the shape of a smiley face. That's something they will never forget.
Old 12-17-2005, 11:56 AM
The Cake Is A Lie!

bologna would be the proper spelling. and f**ing up someones car is weak. it's what catty girls do. it will only escalate the problem.
Old 12-17-2005, 12:04 PM
Doesn't post much...

I agree, as John Travolta once said... "Nothing more chickens*&t than Fu&*ing with a man's automobile".

I found it interesting that you said they threw a beer can at you from a moving car. What were kids doing with an OPEN beer can in their car???? If you really want to ruin their day, find them out on the street somewhere and then call the cops and tell them theirs a crazy drunk bastard weaving all over the road... follow them til the cops show up and watch the fun ensue when Johnny Law finds a beer can in an underaged drivers car. Won't matter if they have had a drop to drink or not... they're toast.

Rod.

Last edited by RodMoyes; 12-17-2005 at 01:15 PM.
Old 12-17-2005, 12:14 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

Originally Posted by RodMoyes
I agree, as John Travolta once said... "Nothing more chickens*&t than Fu&*ing with a man's automobile".

I found it interesting that you said they threw a beer can at you from a moving car. What were kids doing with an OPEN beer can in their car???? If you really want to ruin their day, find them out on the street somewhere and then call the cops and tell them theirs a crazy drunk bastard weaving all over the road... follow them til the cops show up and watch the fun ensue when Johnny law finds a beer can in an underaged drivers car. Won't matter if they have had a drop to drink or not... they're taost.

Rod.
haha, that would be best. they would be f**ked royal, and you would be in the clear too. paint can be fixed, police records stick around.
Old 12-17-2005, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by entropy31
...police records stick around.
Not always Thanks to the Riverside County Supreme Court I now look like the poster boy for do-gooders They cleaned my ish right up with a little pleading and several years of failed background checks. Well, except for my driving record. That one is still pretty screwed up. But hey, I haven't been pulled over in like 4 mo so I'm getting better
Old 12-17-2005, 07:12 PM

I woudlnt mess with some1's car either, but I think the most messed up thing u could do to some1's car is to superglue the key holes in the drivers door so they always have to get in from the passenger side (or both if its a hatch so they always have to get in from behind)
Old 12-17-2005, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
if you wanna mess with their car but not damage it persay, freeze a few cans of shazing cream and then cut the tops of the cans stick them in a cooler with lots of ice and toss them in their car...itll defrost and fill the entire car with shaving cream.just dont let them know who done it. otherwise follow them home and attack their house, fork their grass spread newspapers over it mayonaise toothpaste and elmers glue the driveways tp the trees put slice of cheese in random places....you know childish yet clever stuff that takes them hours to clean up cuase the parents know it was one of them punk friends of theirs.
hate to tell you, but the shaving can idea is total bs. Rob Cockerham, from Cockeyed.com, actually tried it, and proved it's total bs. Click here to see experiment for yourself!

I'd agree with everyone, don't damage the kid's car to try to take revenge, because it'll just come back to bite you in the ***.
Old 12-17-2005, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by jfairladyz
Not always ...Well, except for my driving record. That one is still pretty screwed up. But hey, I haven't been pulled over in like 4 mo so I'm getting better
Hey I'm not the only one!!
Old 12-18-2005, 09:13 AM
Über User

my hopes and dreams shattered. whyyy.........
Old 12-18-2005, 10:27 AM
Pro Pumpkin Carver

Originally Posted by Fast240Z
hate to tell you, but the shaving can idea is total bs. Rob Cockerham, from Cockeyed.com, actually tried it, and proved it's total bs. Click here to see experiment for yourself!
I love mythbusters-esque stuff like this. Nice find
Old 12-18-2005, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by apollo
I love mythbusters-esque stuff like this. Nice find
Thanks! I've been reading Rob's site for quite a while, and he definitely has some cool stuff on there. I personally enjoy his "How much is inside?" adventures. He's definitely pretty popular, he was on MTV for the 24 hrs of Foo marathon, where he wrapped Dave Grohl with aluminum foil and said how much he was made of. Rob's a good guy too, I've met him before, and he actually personally delivered one of the shirts he sells on his web site to my house before.
Old 12-18-2005, 11:48 AM

Thanks for the advice, I had decided I wasn't going to mess wit his car, but now I just got to figure out who it is, tomorrow at school I have to search the parking lot for that car.
Old 12-18-2005, 12:20 PM

Dodge Neon Sport in a high school parking lot. Hmmm... shouldn't be too tough to find one

Quick Reply: Punk Kids!!!