300ZX (Z32) Forums Dedicated to 90-96 ZCars otherwize known as the Z32's

AMZ is pissin me off

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2004, 11:43 AM

AMZ is pissin me off

Has anyone ever had problems with AMZperformance.com before??? because i sure as hell am having problems. I ordered Greddy Side Mount Intercoolers from them like three weeks ago now and they were supposed to be shipped to me a while ago. Something got mixed up or something i called them they said they were sorry and i would get a confirmation email and they would be overnighted. Well i still dont have a confirmation email or my F*CKING INTERCOOOLEERSSS!!!!! I try to call to find out what the hell they are doing but no one answers the phones there, obviously, even if i leave messages asking them to call me back. I am starting to get awfully angry and i NEED let me emphasise on the woord NNNEEEDDD i need my intercoolers. Does anyone have any ideas on what i should do if so please tell me cause i need my intercoolers to get my car running. :BS: :badpc:
Old 12-28-2004, 01:12 PM
Dan's the Man

Mitch at AMZ hangs out on the 300zxclub.com site. His handle there is SpeedyTTZ. You can PM him there or send an email to him at amzperformance@hotmail.com.

I'd say try to contact him through PM, email and calling. If you get no where, you could start a thread on 300zxclub.com asking the same thing you did here. Just be forewarned, the "in" group at 3zc might rag on you for stating your case over there. Mitch is in tight with those guys. Guarantee you will hear from him going this route.

If you paid by credit card and are ticked off enough to cancel your order, you could contact your credit card company and go the refund route.

The delay may in the end be because of the holidays, etc. Keep trying to resolve it until you feel you have gone as far as can be reasonably expected. I like email over phone call in this situation as it gives you a record of your efforts.

good luck, hopefully it will all work out for you!
Old 12-28-2004, 02:33 PM
Jack Of All Trades

I'd post it on 3zc since he's a paying advertiser there. He definitely wouldn't want any negative stuff. On any credit card purchase, you should always communicate via email and save the emails even if you don't get a response. The credit card companies will want to see due diligence on your part in attempting to deal with the seller before giving you a refund.
Old 12-28-2004, 03:05 PM

I've never dealt with AMZ before, but as they've said above,...talk to Mitch at 3zc. Send him a PM and give him a day or 2 to respond, then post a thread in regards to it. Title it 'Problems with AMZ Performance'. That oughta get his attention.
Old 12-28-2004, 05:07 PM

thnx guys hopefully i can get this straightned out (however u spell that) without going to my credit card company.