300ZX (Z32) Performance / Technical Discussions related to Turbo charging, Supercharging, Engine, ECU, exhaust, and etc. performance enhancements and Techical related.

my build check it out

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 02:23 PM
Banned

heres pics of snow injection kit not installed yet. bigger thottle bodys. harness. and some things. vid love to hear about any other custom things i can do. i was guna go with stefs breather tank so i cna eleminate the pcv valves and have no blow by at all and ads a nice touch to the engine bay. i got bell custom intercoolers on the way from weeks of designing them. itys guan be sweet any hot ideas? any place you guys would mount you maximizer progressor controler im kind keeping the engine bay wireless, not in reality but look wise. heres more pictures
Attached Thumbnails my build check it out-thottlebody-comparison.jpg   my build check it out-doolzsf.jpg   my build check it out-fuel-lines.jpg   my build check it out-filter.jpg   my build check it out-snow.jpg  

Old 04-19-2007, 02:25 PM
Banned

more pictures
Attached Thumbnails my build check it out-thottle-port.jpg   my build check it out-pump-snw.jpg   my build check it out-harness.jpg  
Old 04-19-2007, 03:02 PM
Administrative Brown Guy

i've refrained from commenting on this for the most part but i do have a question.

Have you ever driven a heavily modified car? it seems to me you're going from a stock TT that you've never even really driven to a heavily modified monster that you won't even be able to control let alone drive.
I forsee lots of problems in your future with this car and i'm not even sure if you'll survive it if you get it up and running. This is beginning to feel like the before part to one of the articles we keep seeing in off topic about some kid who wrapped his car around a tree cuz he was street racing.
Old 04-19-2007, 03:06 PM
Über User

will i think i agree ^^^^ i have 2 things.

1st.... ive long since deserved my praise from 91 so let me have my glory, lol

2nd.... you got lots of work goin on stuff looks nice i just hope its going together as well as the pics make it seem and your very knowledged up on what your doing next. i skimped out on one part just one simple part on my 260 build and now i have to re-do it.... so just saying.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Riz Z Speed
i've refrained from commenting on this for the most part but i do have a question.

Have you ever driven a heavily modified car? it seems to me you're going from a stock TT that you've never even really driven to a heavily modified monster that you won't even be able to control let alone drive.
I forsee lots of problems in your future with this car and i'm not even sure if you'll survive it if you get it up and running. This is beginning to feel like the before part to one of the articles we keep seeing in off topic about some kid who wrapped his car around a tree cuz he was street racing.
as for handling my z had 450 hp b4 i paracticedan taken many coursres on racing. i can handly this car just fine i currently own a 55 amg E series and handle that just fine doing 160 thur trarfic regardless of people that hate street racing. im a good driver and have taken many course on driving and very knowinigleble no my driving skills. my dad has a chevel 500 hp that i drive all the time iv bin studying and praacticing everything and have resuearched everything i need to no im confident anuf to no il be just fine with the hp im making with my z. my z wasnt stock i had 850 cc jectorsa doolz rps fly whewel 2.5 exhaust down pipes ur pulley tune ecu the works on my prevous z i can handle al;l it guna give. my car isnt guna have any problems every detail has bin gone thure and check to perfection. i got the block cryo treated and magna watever to shake the molcules in to place ot strenth and was blueprinted its done to perfection i highly doudt of any problems except seting up the suspesion setup. ikm confident on my work and Z1 with there knolidge with Z's i can drive just fine i out drive moszt people on the street im smart abnd inteligent on my moves and how i go about what i do. umm my car waswn/a it WAS SWAPED WITH THE MAX OUT IN PERFORAMCE PARTS WHEN INSTALLED SO I WAS MAKING ABOUT 450 HP IT WAS WORKED I DROVE IT FOR 6 7 MONTHS AND NOW BUILDING A MONSTER

Last edited by Boosted Z; 04-19-2007 at 06:45 PM.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:18 PM
Über User

160 through traffic... dont get smug now. lol. ive been in a car at 120 through traffic with full suspension mods and that has your ***** to the wall. and lol, spelling, your back at it... i think i caught your drift though.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:23 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

Originally Posted by Boosted Z
handle that just fine doing 160 thur trarfic regardless of people that hate street racing.
that is nothing to be proud of. your license should be revoked and never returned for needlessly putting others lives in serious danger.

Last edited by entropy31; 04-19-2007 at 07:39 PM.
Old 04-19-2007, 08:42 PM
caught the z fever

yes, and continue working on your grammar, punctuation, and sentences.
Old 04-19-2007, 08:52 PM

I'm with Rizz.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by entropy31
that is nothing to be proud of. your license should be revoked and never returned for needlessly putting others lives in serious danger.
I HOPE I DRIVE RIGHT IN TO THE BACK OF YOUR CAR DOING A BUCK 160 HAHAHA

Last edited by Boosted Z; 04-20-2007 at 03:09 AM.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:04 AM
Banned

Even When I Speed Its On 287 No Cars Wat So Every At 3 4 In The Morning With My Firend That Goes Ahead Of Me 2 Miles Checks For Cars And Cops Then We Have A Little Fun Thats About It Im Safe Drive And A Good Driver
Old 04-20-2007, 03:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 91zxtt
I'm with Rizz.
and um wat makes you and rizz experts at driving you guys don't even know me i probly out drive the both of you. i go to watkins glen and race almost every weekend with my uncle hes got 2 racing prosha's we race i can handle all the hp that car can give. i live one of the richest towns in nj half my freinds got ferriea's let see ether of u 2 drive one of them doing 200+

Last edited by Boosted Z; 04-20-2007 at 03:52 AM.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:58 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Riz Z Speed

Itake multipule car courses i got my scca license and take course on driving all teh time for racing. i race all teh time even with out my baby . withc i cant wait to track it. have u ever driven a heavily moded car? seems to me like a no. i have plenty of them. racing is my life and im guna make some serous cash with my car.this is the stuff iwant to do for the rest of my life im well reaserached everything on anything i want to no or need to no. next tripe to watkins glen i can gladly show vid of me doing 150 thur turns in the porsh. anuf said

oh and if u think im gunna wrap my beatiful z around a tree think again this car is no car to even think about speeding on streets its way to fast and have way to much money in it to even want to hit a pothole the wrong way. so my baby will be well taken car of. iv never in my life bin in any acident at all not even a bumper tap nothing im glade because im very causous driver and no how to drive. any one that no's me personaly can say the same about me . my first z wasnt stock it was maxed out to the max performace. and thats not the only car that i driven with high horsepower.

by the way i don't street race. i drive fast but i dont race. i take that to the track. with this amount of power its never worth my time to atempt to drive fast fast racing some one. not worth it and not worth anything happing to my baby thats my z and its guna be track raced and street driven for sweet ride to show off and cruze. i cant show it off if im speeding haaha i like the feeling i get when people turns heads and say holy sh*t sweeet ride, no 1 can say that if ur being a jerk going fast or racing

Last edited by Boosted Z; 04-20-2007 at 04:07 AM.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:25 AM
Banned

i dont want to argue my driving skills but i got plenty of skills. i want to talk about god damm Z's people not get argent bullshit ansers i want question on my car not question if im guna crash it u all dont no me so shut the hell up and just talk about Zs and modding it and hooking cars up cant we just stop being babys and picking on people u dont no have no idea wat they do for a living or anything of the sort? no you dont so lets stick to the topic and talk about custom things i can do to my z. thats y im here not to have rizz or any one else think im incapablew of handking horsepower. thats just plain stupid stick to the sugject people
Old 04-20-2007, 04:34 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 91zxtt
I'm with Rizz.
just 1 thing tt. how old r u now 20? u got 500 hp car and ur argeeing with him? y not just say the same bullshit to u. ha ur guna wrap ur car around a tre its to fast for ya. would u like to be told that. noo i have faith in u all the other people that build cars to be safe im sure as hell will besafe to no if an buts about it. 60 grand in the hole is not worth even going over railroad tracks faster then 2 miles and hour. no 1 has got confidents in me it seems. it seems to me that every one thinks there on top of the world and everyone else is there playground to stomp all over
Old 04-20-2007, 06:06 AM
Jack Of All Trades

/babble (bs)
Old 04-20-2007, 08:50 AM
caught the z fever

oh and if u think im gunna wrap my beatiful z around a tree think again this car is no car to even think about speeding on streets its way to fast and have way to much money in it to even want to hit a pothole the wrong way.
by the way i don't street race. i drive fast but i dont race.

these are in response to one of the tunes you wanted

id would love to hear why it is pointless if i want to use a sppol up on the street why not have a programs. maybe u think its pointless to even use nutrous on the streets but i get 20 miles to the gallon on ntrous when i use it.
its tuned for boost for a spool up for street i was thinkng and on drag all the way to redline in 2nd 3rd and forth gear.. also the street setup is untill 10 or 12 psi
this is in response to one of your tranny/rear end ratios you wanted

better for street use when I picked one of the biggest turbo's.
more BS

i out drive moszt people on the street
i can handly this car just fine i currently own a 55 amg E series and handle that just fine doing 160 thur trarfic regardless of people that hate street racing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

just a little load of ****

i never going to go above 160

by the way i don't street race. i drive fast but i dont race.

i can handly this car just fine i currently own a 55 amg E series and handle that just fine doing 160 thur trarfic regardless of people that hate street racing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

next tripe to watkins glen i can gladly show vid of me doing 150 thur turns in the porsh. anuf said
that means nothing on the street, along with most of the other **** you said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

my car isnt guna have any problems every detail has bin gone thure and check to perfection. i highly doudt of any problems except seting up the suspesion setup.
i out drive moszt people on the street
you doubt, but some things are inevitable

-------------------------------------------------------------------

i cant help my self i like to make it all custom to what i can do my self withc is plenty, and im not guna stop any time soon, so hope you guys are around to keep seeing progresse in my dream car!!
cant we just stop being babys and picking on people u dont no have no idea wat they do for a living or anything of the sort?
thats why we question you and your outrageous/pointless ideas. we dont know you. we dont understand you, literally and mentally. its our criticism, you asked for it. if you dont like it, you dont have to stay here. it sounds like you know everything possible about your car anyways. and theres no way a problem could ever occur, so you shouldnt need our help anyways.
even tho 2 years ago, you seemed to know jack **** about the z.

you have also bragged about all sorts of **** in your threads. you know what your doing. youre right. youre friends in these businesses are right. you ask for help and retort to some people who try. that doesnt give you a good rep
i wish i could dig up all of your threads, but fortunately for you, youve deleted some of them.

once youre done with this z, go make your n/a with 300whp. id like to see that too

oh, and hes actually 30

just 1 thing tt. how old r u now 20?

Last edited by b300z; 04-20-2007 at 08:52 AM.
Old 04-20-2007, 09:26 AM
Über User

wow.... you wasted so much time doing that ^^^^ lol. but still soo accurate.
Old 04-20-2007, 11:08 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by b300z
-------------------------------------------------------------------

thats why we question you and your outrageous/pointless ideas. we dont know you. we dont understand you, literally and mentally. its our criticism, you asked for it. if you dont like it, you dont have to stay here. it sounds like you know everything possible about your car anyways. and theres no way a problem could ever occur, so you shouldnt need our help anyways.
even tho 2 years ago, you seemed to know jack **** about the z.

you have also bragged about all sorts of **** in your threads. you know what your doing. youre right. youre friends in these businesses are right. you ask for help and retort to some people who try. that doesnt give you a good rep
i wish i could dig up all of your threads, but fortunately for you, youve deleted some of them.

once youre done with this z, go make your n/a with 300whp. id like to see that too

oh, and hes actually 30
well i said u might beable to get it up to 300 i never said it could so go ****ing read what i said. second i jsut saying thing but i said them kuz of other comment that wherent pertaining my build. all u people brag to i just ask for opiouns on custom ideas i want ot do and thats all im not guna fight but this pathic bullshit post about building intercoolers. right no 1 anser ask question so maybe i can better the design or somthing no no 1 did u guys r dick heads that want to see me fall over so u can laugh that aint guna happen because iv bin working with z1 and there helling me with the car and yeah ill have little odds and ends to adjust we all make mistakes. but i only say i no wat im doing but i do make mistakes u guys make it sound like that u make me come off as god or somthing like i tihnk that way about me yeah right i olny came on for opiouns on ym build not to be told that im guna crash it in to a tree or poeple to think they nio me a and **** all u ****ing people need ot just talk about car questions on it thats all i wanted not every ones stupid ansers i alwaysw get im . yah my rear end i could had made ring gears for 800 dollors how is htat bullshit and like watthe hell. im sorry ur a broke *** loser that cant aford a new car ... thats so much of a load of ****. honestly i dont go above 160 u dnt need to go any faster. end i dont street race u can go screw ur aself if i want to beleave otherwise with that much [power i want a track to go faster. dont get me wrong i will havbe little bigs to fix on everything every 1 does . its sad u think itsa bs that i cant handle my car like u ****ing losers can drive bettter? yeah ok. and drive fast thur trafic i got that from my pops he drives just like that just fine. doing the rear ewnd ratio's is a real istic thing to do no 1 has done it kuz htey dont feel the need to sorry i want ot customize my z to teh fullest u guys want to be stock and boring

Last edited by Boosted Z; 04-20-2007 at 11:17 AM.
Old 04-20-2007, 11:19 AM
Banned

and screw the grammer i dont give a crap what u think how i spell i never get ant anser to my post from all u peker heads any way
Old 04-20-2007, 12:35 PM
caught the z fever

i was actually serious about the n/a. you said you were making a legit racer out of it, and id like to see it happen

id also like to see your TT come alive, because honestly it all doesnt seem real. but i will shut up once i see a final product and numbers

maybe we dont answer some of your questions because we arent sure on them ourselves. you can go to twinturbo.net and ask there. im sure youll get a lot more answers from them.

i wish i would have gotten lucky enough to have the option of making $100k a year at my job. but not all of us can get that catch

honestly, i dont see a reason for going over 100 on the street. yes I have done it before, but its just not smart.

and just to
many people wont respond to a question/comment/post if they cant comprehend it.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:23 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

ok, thread closed. boostedZ banned. reasons should be obvious.