300ZX (Z32) Performance / Technical Discussions related to Turbo charging, Supercharging, Engine, ECU, exhaust, and etc. performance enhancements and Techical related.

Possible standalone computer for free...Who wants it?

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2005, 09:36 PM

Possible standalone computer for free...Who wants it?

I have been talking to the hydra nemises company about a plug and play system for the z32's. These stand alone computers are awesome, and very well priced. Here is what they sent me.

"The Hydra Nemesis folks are very interested in offering a plug and play solution for the 300ZX TT, however they have not been able to get any local owners to give them access to a car for a few hours so that they can scope out the ignition trigger signals. This is a critical step required to set up the Nemesis so that it can read the stock crank and cam angle sensors so as to fire the plugs and injectors at the right times. If you know of anyone in the SF Bay Area with a Z that would be willing to have an engineer hook up a scope and start the engine for a few minutes."

If you would be interested and live in the San Fransico Bay area, let me know. This would be a great opportunity for all us z owners, and the person that let them use their car will probably get the computer for free or a very good deal on one (no garuntee's, but thats usually how those things work)

This is the site for the Mr2 version to kind of show you what the nemesis can do. I personally have one for one of my vehicles, and it was easy to install, and it works good. The average user, with a little bit of knowledge, can program it themselves.

Please send me your info if you are interested. Either post a reply or email me at: ROber10357@aol.com