FS: 240Z,260Z,280Z & 280ZX (70-83) S30 / S130 Cars & Parts

280zx parts (lots of different stuff)

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2011, 03:22 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by evandubya
I'm not trying to rush you, but I'm still interested in the steering column cover.
I found a steering column cover. It is a brown one in nice shape. I'll try to take pics and post here. Been uber busy lately, with doing things. Plus I had to fix my car, because of an overheating problem.

Everybody else, I will try and search this coming week for the parts you want. Sorry for the delay, have a ton of things going on.

And it looks like I got a job. I should be starting March 14th. Anyway, sit tight everybody. I will try and fill your requests.
Old 02-26-2011, 04:14 PM
Primer Grey FTW!

If you say its good I trust you how much do you want for it? also do you have the interior trim for the A pillars?
what kind of a job did you get?
Old 02-27-2011, 03:07 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

If you say its good I trust you how much do you want for it? also do you have the interior trim for the A pillars?
what kind of a job did you get?
Thanks man, I appreciate that. How about $25 plus shipping? Does that sound good? All aside, please explain what the A-pillars are. Are they for a slicktop? Because if so, I wouldn't have any extra. Do they run along the tops of the windows on the doors? Or somewhere else? Let me know, and email me your address. atranfanatic@yahoo.com Thanks
Old 02-27-2011, 03:08 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

As for the job, quite a bit to explain. Will share more information, when the job comes more together. Still waiting on a background check. In a nutshell, it is working in a clean room, at a medical facility. Something to do with boards and such. (electronics)
Old 02-27-2011, 09:32 AM
Primer Grey FTW!

[IMG][/IMG]

the piece behind the steering wheel goes along the windshield both sides, and yes its for my slick top. i'll send you money when I get paid on friday. thanks!
Old 02-28-2011, 02:31 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

[IMG][/IMG]

the piece behind the steering wheel goes along the windshield both sides, and yes its for my slick top. i'll send you money when I get paid on friday. thanks!
Oh, okay, you are talking about the red pieces that are diagonal. And have the 2 screws, with the red round plastic tips covering them. Yeah I may have those pieces. Will take me some time to find them. I still need to organize my interior parts better. Anyway, hold off on sending money until I give you a quote with shipping. It shouldn't cost too much. I can't remember if you sent me your address or not. If you did, I will try and find it in my email. If not, please send it to me. And we can get this deal off the ground. Thanks man.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:25 AM
Primer Grey FTW!

ok I can wait
Old 02-28-2011, 12:23 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

ok I can wait
I'm not sure if I have your address. Please send it again to my email to be sure. So I can get you a quote. Thanks.
Old 02-28-2011, 01:25 PM

Hey man im looking for a icm for a 79 zx the one located on the distributor do you have and i also need a rear view wiper hand not the rubber blade but the whole hand same car
Old 02-28-2011, 02:21 PM
KJM

Hi
do you have an gas cap?
Old 02-28-2011, 04:51 PM

Hey im looking for the visor hooks...or if your not selling them separate then the entire visor plus hooks.

Rear panels in the trunk..all 3 if you have them and they are in good shape...someone made speaker holes in mine...grr.

the ***** on the levers for the rear windows.

last thing...if its a t top. i need the interior panel for the driver side t top.

Let me know thx.

If the parts fit an 82 280zx 2+2 t top model.

But im dying the the **** and hooks...everything else is secondary
Old 02-28-2011, 06:24 PM

I am looking for rear window louvers for a 1981 280ZX.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:06 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by workingprogress
Hey man im looking for a icm for a 79 zx the one located on the distributor do you have and i also need a rear view wiper hand not the rubber blade but the whole hand same car
Yes I might possibly have an ICM. How about $20 plus shipping? Shouldn't cost much at all. It is a small part. As for the rear wiper, sorry man, I don't have any extra of those.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:07 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by KJM
Hi
do you have an gas cap?
No sorry I don't. I have enough for my Z's. You can score those on ebay pretty reasonable at times.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:14 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by New-Z
Hey im looking for the visor hooks...or if your not selling them separate then the entire visor plus hooks.

Rear panels in the trunk..all 3 if you have them and they are in good shape...someone made speaker holes in mine...grr.

the ***** on the levers for the rear windows.

last thing...if its a t top. i need the interior panel for the driver side t top.

Let me know thx.

If the parts fit an 82 280zx 2+2 t top model.

But im dying the the **** and hooks...everything else is secondary
The sun visor hooks, you can get on ebay. I have seen quite a few on there. But I may have some extra ones. What color are you looking for? I even have the sun visors in a tan, and I believe a red also. Let me check out the visors. I do believe both sets are for a T-top. So they should work for you. How about $50 for a pair of visors?

The rear panels..sorry I don't have any extra of those. I only have 2 good spare tire panels. And I need those. As for the rear driver cubby. I only have really one good one. Because the cardboard gets destroyed over the years.

As for the ***** and hooks. Are you talking about for the rear windows on a 2 + 2? If so, there may be a slim chance I have any. Also I am not exactly sure what they look like. lol Could you post a pic of those?

As for the T-top trim panels. I only have them for a 2 seater which is different from a 2 + 2. Also, I am not sure what kind of shape they are in anyway. Sorry man.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:16 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by ladyhog11
I am looking for rear window louvers for a 1981 280ZX.
Welcome to Zdriver. But sorry, I sold my only set of rear window louvers like 2 years ago. I was glad to get rid of them. lol
Old 03-01-2011, 03:18 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

As for everybody else. I will try to get to your requests. I am tending to my sick wife right now. So that is taking my time. But I will try this week to look at my parts. Sit tight, and sorry for the delay.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:19 AM

I will look on ebay for the visor hooks but if you have them...preferably in tan tho that is not important as i am painting and remodeling the interior so really any color would work.

As for the **** it is for a 2+2 and for the rear windows goes on top of the handles that open them. Its square with half rounds on the back...also should be black with a white dash on top.

I will try and get you a picture soon. let me know about the hooks...my visors are held up with plummers tape at the moment(guy that had car before me was a moron. lol) Thx
Old 03-01-2011, 03:04 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Okay everybody I am looking today for the parts. I made a list, and I am going to my storage, and try to find all I can. And I will post pics, sit tight. And thanks everybody for your patience.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:19 PM
Primer Grey FTW!

thanks
Old 03-01-2011, 09:31 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Some pictures of some of the 280zx parts

Okay here are some pics, and who the parts are requested by. And as soon as I get a chance. I will get some shipping quotes for the people that sent me their address.

evandubya: Here is a couple pics of the steering column cover. You can't tell, but it is brown in color. Also there is a couple screw holes that are cracked inside. But it shouldn't affect it going in your car, and bolting in. $25 plus shipping. I will get you a quote here soon.
Name:  0301012151.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  59.4 KB
Name:  0301012150.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  34.2 KB

New-Z: Here is a couple pics of the a driver side T-top trim I found. It is cracked in the cup area. But you should be able to use it. It is missing half of a trim piece on one side. Also it is 17.5 inches long, and 3 7/8 inches wide. How about $15 plus shipping?
Name:  0301012210.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  51.0 KB
Name:  0301012202.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  56.3 KB

zero: Here are pics of the taillights you wanted. They are not perfect, but the lenses are crack free. And they look better after I cleaned them up. $100 plus shipping.
Name:  0301012201.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  57.1 KB
Name:  0301012201a.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  59.0 KB

Its70: Here is a pic of the talking lady device (I'm not sure if it works) How about $10 plus shipping? As for the armrest for the doors. I would like to sell them in pairs. I have 2 nice black ones. That will probably clean up well. Also I have a red pull handle for the passenger side. How about $50 for the armrests, and pull handle? So total would be $60 plus shipping for everything. Sound good? If so, please email me your address, to atranfanatic@yahoo.com
Name:  0301012151a.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  39.9 KB
Name:  0301012152.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  53.6 KB
Name:  0301012151b.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  35.3 KB

So whoever wants the parts I posted pictures of. Send me your address to my email at atranfanatic@yahoo.com. If you haven't already, and thanks again.

As for the rest of you sit tight. I will look some more this week for the remaining parts. And thanks for your patience.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:08 PM
Primer Grey FTW!

I guess no A-pillar trim?
Old 03-01-2011, 10:24 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

I guess no A-pillar trim?
Not sure yet, I still need to look around. I'll let you know. So if you want to wait let me know. Otherwise I can send you the steering column cover. Then look around for the A-pillar trims. Sound good?
Old 03-02-2011, 05:35 AM
Primer Grey FTW!

I'll wait thanks
Old 03-04-2011, 09:26 AM

Thx...let me get some measurement to make sure it all fits up and i will email you

Quick Reply: 280zx parts (lots of different stuff)