FS: 300ZX (84-89) Z31 Cars & Parts

Z31 Gutted Plenums - Use Your Own Plenum Cover + More Options!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 05:47 PM

Z31 Gutted Plenums - Use Your Own Plenum Cover + More Options!

Acadiana Sports Car Orphanage, based in Maurice, Louisiana, is proud to begin offering its first fabricated performance product, built specifically for Z31 300ZX enthusiasts that are looking for a high quality gutted manifold configurable to your needs.

These modified intake plenums are special due to the ability to allow usage of your factory intake cover, allowing you to keep a closer-to-stock appearance than most gutted plenums. Whether you prefer to keep a fairly clean, stock appearance, or just don't want the whole world to know you're packing extra ponies, these plenums are quality fabricated and ready for your use.

We can also provide many other as-needed modifications.
- Throttle body opening port jobs
- Block-off plates/welding
- EGR Blockoff
- Coolant Elbow removal
- Pop-off Valve Blockoff
- Let us know what you need, and we can see what we can do!

The best thing about these plenums are the price!

Our base gutted plenum comes standard with the provisions for the plenum plate mounting, with all other aspects of the plenum remaining stock. - $419* shipped!

If you need any or all of the modifications listed above, $429* shipped (For instance, you need the EGR blocked off, as well as TB porting, you still only pay $449*!)

I am a avid Z31 enthusiast, and want to offer only the best quality product for other Z-Car owners. Please contact me for any questions you might have, or to find out if additional work not listed above can be performed to your plenum.

Thanks a bunch guys!
- Zachary Ard
Acadiana Sports Car Orphanage - Maurice, Louisiana

sales (at) acadianasportscars (dot) com
(337)857.3601

*Please add $50.00 plenum core charge, immediately refunded upon reciept of usable core manifold.

Last edited by zachary.ard; 02-19-2011 at 01:15 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:54 AM

Bump for the cheapest $ to HP performance product available for your Z31!

Remember, just to clarify, this is a bolt-on replacement for your stock upper plenum. Your stock accessories and connections will work on this plenum, as well as, of course, your plenum cover.

Please remember, however, that it is not known whether this will affect your emissions test results. Z31s are beginning to become old enough to bypass emissions testing requirements, but it is something to consider. I would rather mention this upfront now, as I just thought about it, than later after the purchase.

Thanks!
Zack
Old 02-10-2010, 05:49 AM

We have sold a few of these already. Thanks to those who have made the purchase!
Old 02-14-2010, 05:41 PM

Here are some new pictures!

Old 03-03-2010, 06:31 PM

Hey guys -

In light of the heavy demand we've seen in plenum purchases, I am going to have to institute a plenum core charge on all purchases.

It's going to be a simple 50 dollar fee, refundable upon receipt of your original intake manifold core.

Even with the core charge, we still feel this is the best bargain available on the market, in terms of price and quality, and we look forward to meeting your needs with a superbly built gutted intake manifold.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM or email me at:
sales(at)acadianasportscars.com

I can also be reached via phone at 337.857.3601 (please leave a name and contact number if no answer)

Thanks!
Zack
Old 06-01-2010, 05:32 AM

Z31 Gutted Plenums - Use Your Own Plenum Cover + More!

Acadiana Sports Car Orphanage, based in Maurice, Louisiana, is proud to begin offering its first fabricated performance product, built specifically for Z31 300ZX enthusiasts that are looking for a high quality gutted manifold configurable to your needs.

These modified intake plenums are special due to the ability to allow usage of your factory intake cover, allowing you to keep a closer-to-stock appearance than most gutted plenums. Whether you prefer to keep a fairly clean, stock appearance, or just don't want the whole world to know you're packing extra ponies, these plenums are quality fabricated and ready for your use.

We can also provide many other as-needed modifications.
- Throttle body opening port jobs
- Block-off plates/welding
- EGR Blockoff
- Coolant Elbow removal
- Pop-off Valve Blockoff
- Let us know what you need, and we can see what we can do!

The best thing about these plenums are the price!

Our base gutted plenum comes standard with the provisions for the plenum plate mounting, with all other aspects of the plenum remaining stock. - $399* shipped!

If you need any or all of the modifications listed above, $429* shipped (For instance, you need the EGR blocked off, as well as TB porting, you still only pay $429*!)

I am a avid Z31 enthusiast, and want to offer only the best quality product for other Z-Car owners. Please contact me for any questions you might have, or to find out if additional work not listed above can be performed to your plenum.

Thanks a bunch guys!
- Zachary Ard
Acadiana Sports Car Orphanage - Maurice, Louisiana

sales (at) acadianasportscars (dot) com
(337)857.3601

*Please add $50.00 plenum core charge, immediately refunded upon reciept of usable core manifold.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:22 AM
The Good Twin

Merged threads.
Old 06-26-2010, 10:03 AM

Thank you good sir.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:35 PM

A customer just sent me a thank you note along with some installation pictures. I thought some of you guys would like to see!

Old 08-07-2010, 08:12 AM

I received another testimonial today, from the gentleman in England who purchased one of our plenums. Thought I'd share with you guys -

"I have had the plenum fitted along with a 60mm throttle body. As you know the car is normaly aspirated with auto box, this upgrade has made a real difference, especially in the 0 - 40 range. The improvement has transformed the car. I'll send a few photos and let you know more when i have put a few hundred miles on the clock to give a better idea of how it is running but initial response is WOW!

Thanks again.
Chat soon
Ian"
Old 03-03-2011, 03:05 PM

Just thought I'd take a moment to show off another photo of our "made at home" Z31 gutted intake manifold recently completed.

(If you're interested, top plate kits are available separately for those wanting to open up their own plenums!)

Old 09-01-2011, 05:43 AM

Just had a few more milled out to meet demand.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM or email us!