FS: 300ZX (90-96) Z32 Cars & Parts

FS NA / TT aftermarket and stock TT parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 12:18 AM
F5 Hero

FS NA / TT aftermarket and stock TT parts

For sale is some stock TT parts, and a few aftermarket NA / TT intakes(applicaple to both) prices do not include shipping or 3% paypal fee.

One used Cone filter (used Aprox 200 miles) Been sitting in garage since 2006
Name:  UsedIntake1.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  29.8 KB
Has a bracket to attach to MAF, missing one bolt and nut out of the three (easily replacable) $20, $23 with bracket
*This filter has been cleaned / oiled by the K&N filter cleaner / oil kit (picture doesn't show cleaning, didn't have time to clean before pics, sorry)

One new cone filter, still in plastic wrapping and box. Never used.
Name:  NewIntake.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  30.7 KB
$30/ $33 with bracket.

bracket goes to first person to order one of these intakes, both come with a standard clamp.

one set of cat back exhaust plus all tips
Name:  ExhaustFlangeTotal.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  43.4 KB
also pictured is a one part of an NA or TT cat set (have both pieces of both, just not shown for picture / space purposes) Cat back has all tips and is in good condition. $100.

for the cats (I will what Z1 offers, not trying to black ball anyone) $80each. One of them the screen is busted (can't remember if it's the TT or NA set but I'm pretty sure it's the NA set, I just snapped some pics real fast because they're under the porch of one of my houses 45 miles away)
Name:  ExhaustFlange.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  51.4 KB
Name:  ExhaustFlange1.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  41.8 KB

The flanges have some surface rust from leaving metal gaskets sitting on them (my fault), should easily sand away. Also subject to missing studs (easy / cheap fix for anyone). Couple slugs on a few, if they don't die away in winter, I'll clean them off for you with a stick. :-):cheers:

One set of stock side markers, in PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT condition (don't think I said perfect enough, but they really really are), includes bulbs AND PIGTAILS! (been sitting since '06 though don't see why bulbs wouldn't work, they did when pulled)
Name:  ClearCorner.jpg
Size:  37.6 KB
$50.

One set of stock TT exhaust manifolds
Name:  IMG_0113.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  105.4 KB
$50.

One set of stock TT down pipes including Nissan O2 sensors!! (worked when pulled, been sitting in dry climate storage), won't charge more than what Z1 offers, $35 each (added $5 for the O2 sensors, they have the harness on them), Couple broken studs, easy fix for anyone (or your local exhaust shop)
Name:  IMG_0111.jpg
Size:  109.7 KB
Name:  IMG_0112.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  98.0 KB

I also have a gas tank (not pictured but it looks like a Z32 gas tank and NO fuel pump), no leaks when pulled, $40.

Also, a set of stock tail lights (including center piece)
right one has a crack half way up the yellow (only flaw), all have bulbs but I think one was out (even though I'm getting the "tail light out" light after the Jspecs)! These are boxed and ready to go go (in the nissan Jspec / plastic wrap bubble no less!!). Will get a pic if requested. Not sure what they go for so I'll just say $50.

All prices are set or OBO (don't low ball me, I won't mess with you, just wanna hook up other Z enthusiets) Need to get rid of this stuff, military/goverment has me moving soonish (hopefully)
Have a few other stock parts available, PM / text me if there's anything specific you need and i'll try to hook you up. (I know for sure I have a TT power steering resevoir and a HICAS control module, $5 bucks to anyone who wants to take those off my hands, I think they even still have a couple random lines misc. attached)
(Will trade parts for cigarettes... lol jk :cheers

*ALSO* if you're reasonably close, you could persuade me to do a Z car cruise with the wife to save you on shipping. Anyone near San Antonio, if you buy now, I can have parts there after Thanksgiving via buddy that comes up every year, (but you will have to meet him to talk Z Cars)
Old 01-31-2013, 10:44 PM

hey was wondering if you still had the tail lights ?
i need a set of those also do the side marker lights fit a 90 ?
text me 12048810367

Originally Posted by napoleonzheking
For sale is some stock TT parts, and a few aftermarket NA / TT intakes(applicaple to both) prices do not include shipping or 3% paypal fee.

One used Cone filter (used Aprox 200 miles) Been sitting in garage since 2006

Has a bracket to attach to MAF, missing one bolt and nut out of the three (easily replacable) $20, $23 with bracket
*This filter has been cleaned / oiled by the K&N filter cleaner / oil kit (picture doesn't show cleaning, didn't have time to clean before pics, sorry)

One new cone filter, still in plastic wrapping and box. Never used.

$30/ $33 with bracket.

bracket goes to first person to order one of these intakes, both come with a standard clamp.

one set of cat back exhaust plus all tips

also pictured is a one part of an NA or TT cat set (have both pieces of both, just not shown for picture / space purposes) Cat back has all tips and is in good condition. $100.

for the cats (I will what Z1 offers, not trying to black ball anyone) $80each. One of them the screen is busted (can't remember if it's the TT or NA set but I'm pretty sure it's the NA set, I just snapped some pics real fast because they're under the porch of one of my houses 45 miles away)

The flanges have some surface rust from leaving metal gaskets sitting on them (my fault), should easily sand away. Also subject to missing studs (easy / cheap fix for anyone). Couple slugs on a few, if they don't die away in winter, I'll clean them off for you with a stick. :-):cheers:

One set of stock side markers, in PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT condition (don't think I said perfect enough, but they really really are), includes bulbs AND PIGTAILS! (been sitting since '06 though don't see why bulbs wouldn't work, they did when pulled)

$50.

One set of stock TT exhaust manifolds

$50.

One set of stock TT down pipes including Nissan O2 sensors!! (worked when pulled, been sitting in dry climate storage), won't charge more than what Z1 offers, $35 each (added $5 for the O2 sensors, they have the harness on them), Couple broken studs, easy fix for anyone (or your local exhaust shop)

I also have a gas tank (not pictured but it looks like a Z32 gas tank and NO fuel pump), no leaks when pulled, $40.

Also, a set of stock tail lights (including center piece)
right one has a crack half way up the yellow (only flaw), all have bulbs but I think one was out (even though I'm getting the "tail light out" light after the Jspecs)! These are boxed and ready to go go (in the nissan Jspec / plastic wrap bubble no less!!). Will get a pic if requested. Not sure what they go for so I'll just say $50.

All prices are set or OBO (don't low ball me, I won't mess with you, just wanna hook up other Z enthusiets) Need to get rid of this stuff, military/goverment has me moving soonish (hopefully)
Have a few other stock parts available, PM / text me if there's anything specific you need and i'll try to hook you up. (I know for sure I have a TT power steering resevoir and a HICAS control module, $5 bucks to anyone who wants to take those off my hands, I think they even still have a couple random lines misc. attached)
(Will trade parts for cigarettes... lol jk :cheers

*ALSO* if you're reasonably close, you could persuade me to do a Z car cruise with the wife to save you on shipping. Anyone near San Antonio, if you buy now, I can have parts there after Thanksgiving via buddy that comes up every year, (but you will have to meet him to talk Z Cars)