The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

I blew it again!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 09:00 PM
No Club Love

yeah, my bike is a dirt but i don't dirt or vert, i like street. For some reason i hated the dirt. I could make sick *** jumps but never jump them...i'd always eat ****. So i learned how grind and jump stairs and crap, thats how i break crap tho, including my knee.
Old 12-05-2006, 10:02 PM
Über User

haha.. i never broke **** jumpin stair cases and that junk... but i always slammed the pedals into my shins and they are metal spiked.. sooo you can do the math.. lets just say my right leg is permenantly marked by that bike.. oh. and i know what shin bones look like
Old 12-06-2006, 07:24 AM
No Club Love

yeah, were you riding when the bear claws were out, i had a pair and hated them,my shins were beat after a week. I used to race but quit after my bike was stolen. Right now i'm tring to start skating but its a no go in the snow. Thats were i really started breaking things, knee+rail= ****...and and i think were the masters of thread jacking.
Old 12-06-2006, 08:12 AM
Über User

yup... well... how much further can.. my engine blew up again... really go? lol. and i skate. used to be good. now... after 2 years down time i had to re learn the ollie and the drop in... took no time at all but my balance is still all goofy. snowboarding is my game though.. 2 runs down teh hill and im back to where i was last year... i wish i lived in colorado or soemthing id prolly like be amazing... its a sport that agrees with me for some reason
Old 12-06-2006, 09:15 AM
No Club Love

yeah i snowboard but i haven't done rails or anything, i'm kind of scared after the knee surgery, but there isn't much snow out here this year and i didn't go last year, no 4wd. So i'm kind of lagging. As for skateboardin, i used to be able to ollie up five stairs, but after my growth spert i can't balance for ****...haha. So wheres Z car Barbie been, haven't seen her, in a while.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:14 AM
Über User

yeah...
ollie for me right now is up 2 steps max.... more like one taller step actually...
i blow. lol. but umm besides that rails are easy on snowboards... we got this tiny *** hill by this hindu temple where all this snow board like make **** rail jam is we make.. its just BIG FAT plastic underground pluming pipes and like bricks thats are huge like what you see that look like littel chimneys on peoples roofs and we stack them and make sweet rails and jibs with kinks and a ramp.. i was like making sweet mini like rails jam session jumping over the flat rail and hitting and grinding the last downhill section.. it was small.. but fun and some what impressive. as for skinny skinny hand rails.. i aint to great at grinding those.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:18 AM
No Club Love

ahh, i'm scured of rail, too many friends of mine hurt and i have no insurance. . so im good. you should go to msa, that way we can sno board mammouth mtn. We can get a cottage and take rides on the gondala..haha it should be off the hook this year.
Old 12-06-2006, 01:08 PM
Bad Speller

Originally Posted by 91zxtt
Sounds like his brain quits working under boost. He hasn't figured out that it's better to be able to drive the car home after the race, park it in the garage, then race another day. He would rather tow it home. throw away more $ and time so he can race again and blow up another motor.

Your inline 4 showed him that when you're done with it, all it's good for is a nice greasy paperweight.

He's like Brian in FATF...."Dude, I almost had you." blah blah whatever, you destroyed your motor.

I would rather have someone beat me and blow their motor in a race, than for me to win and blow my motor. I would laugh for weeks knowing that some asshat blew their motor trying to beat me in a race that meant nothing. They would never live it down. I could see it now.....Dude, I beat you! Yep....so how's that engine rebuild coming? Let me know when it's back together, we'll do it again so I can watch you blow another motor and **** away another several paychecks. Far more entertaining that way.

Like wreckedj said,...you should be riding a bike.....one with no seat, flat tires and a bent crank.
ok so now you're goig to flame me? damn man c'mon I had repsect for oyu WTF. anyways so what im not pissing my money away, i know ppl I do all my own work and u know what my engine did not blow during the race it blew when i was down the block from my friends house in chino. other thing... ok sure i blew my motor yeah ive gone through 3 SR's so what, sounds to me more like u wanted this kinds of adventure when u where my age. no my momy and dady don;t pay for my stuff. they have spotted me cash here and there but i pay them back before i even think of buying something else. So what if I am stupid and decide to blow these motors. they are basically indesposable the SR market now in days is like buying a goddamn D15 for your cousins civic. I can get a replacement SR for 300$ and you know what that is exacly what im doing. SR's are indesposable. you;re right maby I should be riding a bike to school but you know what I;m not, why? simply because i am a hard worker and decide I am better than that. sure enough you say "his brain stops working after boost" sorry bud it dosent, i just don;t like the fact that he tried to offend me because his car is worth 40K+ and is trying to show off to his GF by calling me a low life. Ok sure enough yeah his car might be baller and all but i for a fact know that he didn't pay for it, he dosent work in it, hell he can;t even make his own oil changes. so Putting that smile in my face of embarrasing his "cool looking car" in front of his girlfriend is worth every bit of metal shaving that came out my oil pan when I drained the oil. maby i'm not the brightest kid on the block but hey it makes me happy. and hell i mean sure what are you going to say "well you didn't see me blowing motors at you're age" or "well i have more common sence than that" but hey sure enough im sure you had nothing nowhere near what i have now when you where my age, or probably could not afford it. I am thankfullto have the friends that I have that help me out with this. so all I got to say is that if you where better than me when you where my age, My respect and apologies. I know you have a better car than me know, better job etc. but you also have responsibilities so I also understand you from that point of view of why you can't ne doing the things I do. so if you are going to try and insult me that way look in the mirror pal. you are 30+ I'm 17 im sure if you rack up our achievement list in your lifespand and mine i got alot more than you at 17. so with this I'll stop its childish and stupid.
Old 12-06-2006, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by 91zxtt
Sounds like his brain quits working under boost. He hasn't figured out that it's better to be able to drive the car home after the race, park it in the garage, then race another day. He would rather tow it home. throw away more $ and time so he can race again and blow up another motor.

Your inline 4 showed him that when you're done with it, all it's good for is a nice greasy paperweight.

He's like Brian in FATF...."Dude, I almost had you." blah blah whatever, you destroyed your motor.

I would rather have someone beat me and blow their motor in a race, than for me to win and blow my motor. I would laugh for weeks knowing that some asshat blew their motor trying to beat me in a race that meant nothing. They would never live it down. I could see it now.....Dude, I beat you! Yep....so how's that engine rebuild coming? Let me know when it's back together, we'll do it again so I can watch you blow another motor and **** away another several paychecks. Far more entertaining that way.

Like wreckedj said,...you should be riding a bike.....one with no seat, flat tires and a bent crank.
I completely agree with Bardabe. Hes only 17, like me. Im sure I proably would have done the same stupid ****, theres no need to be so harsh. How many kids that age wouldnt. Besided you have to the give the kid respect, also like me he pays for everything himself, instead of mommy and daddy.
Old 12-06-2006, 04:47 PM
No Club Love

i don't know , but i was mostly kidding. Yes juan, er, bard, works hard for his money and builds his own ****, but dude....come on. To me its better to learn the limits of the motor then push it to there. Yes smoking a saleen, or cobra is hella fun but i wouldn't want to push it enough to blow the motor, especially if theres nothing on the line. Now if that ford was up for grabs, pinks, then hell blow away, after you win sell the ford and start again. But naww, i'd reather keep the car Going then blow it and say i won. Ya no what i mean. And the bike thing was like a joke, no need to get hurt over it. Anyways, treat that new tt your getting nicely, i don't want to read another one of these in a couple months.....now back to thread jacking..lol. You no i kid bard, But you should try out the bike for a week or too, haha. It sucks.
Old 12-06-2006, 08:59 PM
Bad Speller

Originally Posted by wreckedj30
i don't know , but i was mostly kidding. Yes juan, er, bard, works hard for his money and builds his own ****, but dude....come on. To me its better to learn the limits of the motor then push it to there. Yes smoking a saleen, or cobra is hella fun but i wouldn't want to push it enough to blow the motor, especially if theres nothing on the line. Now if that ford was up for grabs, pinks, then hell blow away, after you win sell the ford and start again. But naww, i'd reather keep the car Going then blow it and say i won. Ya no what i mean. And the bike thing was like a joke, no need to get hurt over it. Anyways, treat that new tt your getting nicely, i don't want to read another one of these in a couple months.....now back to thread jacking..lol. You no i kid bard, But you should try out the bike for a week or too, haha. It sucks.
lol i know actually riding a bike dosent suck all that bad. but yeah the Z32 im going to baby like no tomarrow. its a pricy car, rare, and im sure the RHD parts (steering and suspension) is going to be hard to find. sooooooo yeah ha ha Im going to just look cool in the Z not going to rape its virginity
Old 12-07-2006, 07:24 AM
No Club Love

cool that'll be a first, babing your car that is. Yeah i'd love to get an rhd, but i like the older bodies a little better. If i could find an s130 or s30 rhd, it'd be my baby. But there not to easy to find. Man good luck with that car, baby her, and give me a ride when she gets here...oh and let me get them rims off you, i want some similar but deep dished.
Old 12-09-2006, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by bardabe
ok so now you're goig to flame me? damn man c'mon I had repsect for oyu WTF. anyways so what im not pissing my money away, i know ppl I do all my own work and u know what my engine did not blow during the race it blew when i was down the block from my friends house in chino. other thing... ok sure i blew my motor yeah ive gone through 3 SR's so what, sounds to me more like u wanted this kinds of adventure when u where my age. no my momy and dady don;t pay for my stuff. they have spotted me cash here and there but i pay them back before i even think of buying something else. So what if I am stupid and decide to blow these motors. they are basically indesposable the SR market now in days is like buying a goddamn D15 for your cousins civic. I can get a replacement SR for 300$ and you know what that is exacly what im doing. SR's are indesposable. you;re right maby I should be riding a bike to school but you know what I;m not, why? simply because i am a hard worker and decide I am better than that. sure enough you say "his brain stops working after boost" sorry bud it dosent, i just don;t like the fact that he tried to offend me because his car is worth 40K+ and is trying to show off to his GF by calling me a low life. Ok sure enough yeah his car might be baller and all but i for a fact know that he didn't pay for it, he dosent work in it, hell he can;t even make his own oil changes. so Putting that smile in my face of embarrasing his "cool looking car" in front of his girlfriend is worth every bit of metal shaving that came out my oil pan when I drained the oil. maby i'm not the brightest kid on the block but hey it makes me happy. and hell i mean sure what are you going to say "well you didn't see me blowing motors at you're age" or "well i have more common sence than that" but hey sure enough im sure you had nothing nowhere near what i have now when you where my age, or probably could not afford it. I am thankfullto have the friends that I have that help me out with this. so all I got to say is that if you where better than me when you where my age, My respect and apologies. I know you have a better car than me know, better job etc. but you also have responsibilities so I also understand you from that point of view of why you can't ne doing the things I do. so if you are going to try and insult me that way look in the mirror pal. you are 30+ I'm 17 im sure if you rack up our achievement list in your lifespand and mine i got alot more than you at 17. so with this I'll stop its childish and stupid.

I just call it how I see it....always have, always will.