The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

The official post whore thread..

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 02:24 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

LMAO Mhinrichs where do you go to make those?

Originally Posted by hoov100
alright here is the system message i get when i try and post..

"You have been banned for the following reason:
Supporting terrorism, murder, and the end of democracy

Date the ban will be lifted: -"
haha you like Obama so your a terrorist!!!!!

btw do you know Bill Ayers?
Old 11-12-2008, 03:54 PM
Ruff Ryder

Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
btw do you know Bill Ayers?

yeah, he's a good friend of mine.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:19 PM
Über User

so what exactly did you say? i mean its an RC forum, im guessing car strictly? but yeah i dont share my political views anywhere but here haha. a good amount of forums have rules against that actually. but yeah what did you say? i demand a quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:51 PM
Ruff Ryder

lol, they deleted the entire thread, it basically went like this, it was a thread about obama winning, so i said "im putting together a sniper team, who wants to joing me and my army buddy's?"

random guy-dude there has already been 5 assassination plots foiled

me- "we've got some of the best snipers in the world i dont think it would be too hard to kill him and get away with it"

then it just went in a weird *** direction and they ended up taking the entire off-topic forums offline for about a week, but heres the PM i got from the administrator...

subject: the lounge

hoov100 said
what happened to it?

the JANG
"Some of my veteran members like yourself seemed to be looking forward to the incoming president of the United States of America being assassinated. The very incoming president elected by the popular majority of the tax-paying, law-abiding citizens of this great country. The very incoming president elected through the liberties of a democratic process fought for and protected by the brave men & women of our armed forces. Therefore:

http://www.ultimaterc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95703

I have no interest in providing any platform for speech nor any services of any kind to such treasonous supporters of domestic terrorism and murder. Therefore I am, in fact, reconsidering the decision to continue running the forums at all."

"glad i could be of service to fight for my country freedom's but yeah i can see where your coming from on this."
Old 11-13-2008, 10:37 AM
The Evil Twin

you deserved to be banned. That is one topic not to joke about.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:00 AM
Ruff Ryder

i heard the little voice in the back of my mind next to frank, but i ignored him, but its no big loss, i dont know or think i am gonna own any more RC cars in my life.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:03 AM
Pr0n Addict

i've kinda always thought about getting one in the back of my mind, and if i were rich i'd have one, but i think it's a little more cost than it's worth. kinda like paintball. cars and sailing i think are the only expensive things that are worth the cost to me.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:29 PM
Über User

o gots plenty o rc cars, only 2 that work though hahah. but yeah so what i got from that you made some empty threat asking people to join you and your buddies to assasinate obama? wtf did you expect to happen?
Old 11-13-2008, 01:33 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

where are the forum rules? i looked for them one day and couldnt find them...
Old 11-13-2008, 01:37 PM
Ruff Ryder

http://ultimaterc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1923
Old 11-13-2008, 01:51 PM
Über User

Absolutely NO...

* ...sexually suggestive images
* ...cursing, even if you try to disguise it
* ...racist remarks
* ...posts supporting drinking, drug use, or any illegal activities
* ...name-calling or personal attacks
* ..."greater than thou" or otherwise bad attitudes
* ...chain-posting or cross-posting
* ...spam (unsolicited promotion of a non-URCN site), links with referral codes, or links to pages that require registration/login to view
* ...discussion of politics or religion

Admins & moderators reserve the right to edit, move, or delete any message or remove any flagrantly troublesome user in the interest of keeping the forums smooth-running and family-friendly.

lol think you'd get the point from right there no? haha.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:34 PM
Pr0n Addict

i didn't get that guy's pm to you. he said he's contemplating not running the forum anymore because... why? you said something? or obama is president? sounds a little emo. daddy hit me so i'm running away.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:52 PM
Ruff Ryder

lol just about every senior member on that forum was like that. and thats the first time i have actually read the rules...

lol just got a quote from USAA insurance for $900 a month! with a $1300 down payment!!!!!! no thank you, i think im starting to like my $300 a month insurance...

Last edited by hoov100; 11-13-2008 at 02:55 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:53 PM
Über User

i just broke alot of laws, need to ride the bike once a week about its been about 1 week 3 days so warmed it all up dressed heavily since its only about 40 degrees out and went crazy. lol. went to get gas so i took the highway since its in my backyard did a few small wheelies once the tires warmed up then got the gas back on the highway the cars were spaced out enough (though i did have to do alot of lane changes) and opened her up didnt think i was going that fast but i looked down and was at 135 lol so i backed off to about 97 haha and the cars on teh highway were actually going pretty fast they were almost all doing 80 or 85 it was weird. anyways got off was going to get back on again more north but realized it was rush hour so went through downtown in lemont then up this long sweeping hill we have so i got my leans in no knee draggers though went past my neighborhood entrance at 50mph in a 35 saw a cop sitting in there and starting to move as soon as i passed so jsut kept going i was about a full mile ahead of him when the lights came on luckily thats right when i got to an industrial area that was closed for the day (i deliver parts there they close at 3:30) and opened it up only about 90 about 4 miles ahead saw the lights finally get to the bottom where i turned out lol and lights were off by then i recognized the headlights though took a short cut through a gas station to get around the light because i would have never gotten the signal to go green on a motorcycle and i was turning so yup woulda never happened didnt want the pig to catch up cut right through the cars stopped at the light to get turned out and came home safe and sound. all in all i broke alot of laws, only one intentionally. haha. i feel like a convict but.... it was soooo much fun and i only get to do this once a week. next week though i'll probably try to stay legal in my riding.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:57 PM

Wow, 101,045 views of this thread.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:01 PM

Hoov, hope I DON'T have the chance to read about you on the front page of the news paper. i.e. John Wilkes Booth
Old 11-13-2008, 03:15 PM
Ruff Ryder

lol, im an engineer, all i deal with is explosives, breaching and high powered machine guns!
Old 11-13-2008, 05:17 PM
Pr0n Addict

holy crap hoov that's a rip. you pay for your car at least once a year.

sounds fun snw.why do you only ride once a week? to make insurance cheap?
Old 11-13-2008, 05:49 PM

Snw....that's not right, doing what you did...lol I bet it was fun though, was your heart pumping fast?
Old 11-13-2008, 06:38 PM
Über User

only when i was dodging the cop haha. when i was hauling on the highway it just felt natural. and i only ride once a week cause its november. its cold as **** dude haha. i wore 2 coats gloves a balaclava and my helmet warmer pants and my thick shoes. legs were still kinda cold fingers were cold the rest was good. also today was the first day in close to a week the streets were dry and i knew were staying dry.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:09 PM
Ruff Ryder

as bad as it sounds, when you can run from the fuzz and know you can get away with it, it just make **** alot more intense.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:27 PM
Über User

lol well i dont really run, but i had such a good headstart it seemed stupid not to. and bikes are so mobile the way i slipped though sticky situations. lol. also, i dont consider that running, i consider it his loss at stupidity, if he tried harder im sure he coulda got me lol.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:08 PM

Screw the 250R...I want the 650R. I was actually able to finally ride one today, a 2007 650R. I think I know why people ride sport bikes now. I was told to ride it and get a feel for it and then to give my opinion on the bike. First...twin brakes up front...WOW!! Yeah the bike stops like a dream. Second, the tires, easily the furthest I have leaned a bike and not been scared it was gonna fall over or slide out on me. Third, speed, I got it up to about 90mph and it got there real quick and the acceleration makes my 440 feel like a mountain bike. The handlebars are high enough that my weight wasn't fully on my arms so when I was riding in traffic I felt fine. So yeah, this bike is for me for sure, it feels good, the power is just fine for me and it leans...everything I want in a bike...so the quest begins right here right now, from this point on my goal is to get the Ninja 650R...period.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:20 PM
Über User

telling you finish up the two bikes you got now sell em for a grand or so each maybe more then save up the rest the 250R will lean good to but the 650R will give the power. also, the brakes feel nice but make sure your weary of them, when i started my ride today i almost ate it right out of my neighborhood because i didnt warm up the tires first, locked the rear no matter how much brake i used (and i always downshift and use both brakes i feel more in control) and also the front started skipping so i had to let off before it locked and lowsided, long story short, ended up halfway in a 4 way stop, luckily in the neighborhood connected to mine so i wouldnt have any traffic to worry about, i probably looked stupid though standing on the brakes and sliding a bike 12 feet past the stop sign, i was seconds away from just letting it go and riding on the side walk to the next drive way haha. the same warm tires principle also goes for turns and goosin the throttle. bike tires blow ***** in grip until they are warm, luckily mine warm fast usually only 1.5 miles till they are warm a little further they get VERY warm and hold the heat well.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:42 PM

The first thing I looked at was some new tires for when I get the bike...Michelin Pilot Power tires. Been looking at Bar ends, Corbin saddles, slip on pipes, the Power commander, windscreens (Puig and Zero Gravity), headlights, fender eliminator kits, seat cowls...you know, the necessities. lol

Quick Reply: The official post whore thread..