The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

The official post whore thread..

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 01:02 PM
No Club Love

[QUOTE=apollo]They do exsist but they are trapped in shitty relationships with ******** who blind them with BS and powertrips. They fall for it every time. So sad. . . .[quote=apollo]

Thats true. I once kinda stole a girl from someone, but that means she's just a cheater. So it's a lose lose situtation. There's no ups' in life. So yeah, being alone is better, plus you can go out and kick it and get wasted with out the nagging.
Old 10-04-2006, 01:43 PM
confuzed member

I SO call dibs on a free, running, registered Z31! Who all here is from SD?
Old 10-04-2006, 03:14 PM
No Club Love

I'm from the SD area but aren't there now, so go get her, emu. And have fun with her, if your parting it though i got dibs.
Old 10-04-2006, 05:07 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
there are good women out there--i know that--i are one--and there are good men out there--i know that--itr's just that everybody is so spooked by a--holes of the opposite gender there is nom way to see thru the confuzion to find a trueness or reality to anything--and cali is so ssuperficila that there is nothing real here---? !
and the party mid january should be a good time. the race is on??? bring tools---bring z's, and SOMEONE get a ride here so the sweet piglet may find a new lover. she has been soooo very good to me--all the cr-p that z31's pull on people has been sifted out and repaired--she has been a very loyal ride. i will miss her deerly.i am having separation anxiety already.
yes, snowy--i misspell on purple, but i do not type rotten on purple.
i am very glad to have "met " people who will continue to love her--she IS ugly. but verrrry goood.
Old 10-04-2006, 05:24 PM
The Evil Twin

ugly zees need love too---I just choose to love them with a cutoff saw...
Old 10-04-2006, 06:08 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
bleachie has mean bones!!!all piglet needs is a good iron to restore her aerodynamix, and a rebuild in 40k miles and some weird stuff done to the exterior where a weirdo did something to her and pissed me off, and a good paint job, new tires in 10k miles, not really a lot, if one is able to do the work oneself. that's why free for helping me with something. it is all good--if my hands worked i could and would do it all myself--except the engine work--they're more fancy-dancy than vw pre 1967. i used to fix my own back then.

felt like more sunrises--click to enlarge--my hood--rises have da bridge, sets have palm trees. i am a troll!!?? i live "under" that bridge. maybe i'm just homeless?? troll?? homeless troll?? :ic

oops--something messed up.

Originally Posted by apollo
They do exsist but they are trapped in shitty relationships with ******** who blind them with BS and powertrips. They fall for it every time. So sad. . . .
yeah, we fall for it every time--that's why i don't have one of those critters around my boat--i got no time for that kinda caca. life is way too short to have to deal with games and gameplayers.
Attached Thumbnails The official post whore thread..-140602638597.jpg   The official post whore thread..-140602827525.jpg   The official post whore thread..-144474947461.jpg  

Last edited by Z Car Barbie; 10-06-2006 at 11:50 AM.
Old 10-04-2006, 08:05 PM
The Evil Twin

Originally Posted by z-hag
bleachie has mean bones!!!
Die ZX, Die!

Old 10-05-2006, 08:05 AM
Queen of Yachts

Originally Posted by Bleach
bleachie is a purist--no likee any zx?? or just oogly ones?? there are some people, i know, who do not like any z with a number over 240--i agree with them--mine is NOT a Z--it is a bigger and heavier car. with a lot more s**t in the engine compartment--kinda like the difference between the cars we accept as z's vs. the new bubblebutt variety--i cannot get used to Z having a porsche/audi/lexus looking body--the rounded stuff is hard to see after the 240-z31 general shape. but they are a nice looking car, for a bubble--i like older stuff.

exactly! Being single is better than going through all the crap they dish out... I'm taking my time and getting myself somewhere in life.
and I've got a few lady friends to hang out with if I need some company.

but you know, for the few decent women in this area I'm sure its just as hard to find a good guy. well, that's assuming that some decent women actually exist.
everybody gets so shell-shocked by the bad ones that we cannot recognise the good ones we trip over and pass on the run.

Last edited by Z Car Barbie; 10-06-2006 at 12:08 PM.
Old 10-05-2006, 09:17 AM
No Club Love

Originally Posted by z-hag
everybody gets so shell-shocked by the bad ones that we cannot recognise the good ones we trip over and pass on the run.
Yeah, well i don't know about that one, most ladies are so consumed by money and other B.s. to realize what they just passed up. Then when there, stuck in a bunk relationship, they stay cause of the money and fame. Its bull ****, all i want know is to be left alone, until some one finds me.
Old 10-05-2006, 09:44 AM
The Evil Twin

That 280ZX was already dying and beyond help. I just put it out of its mysery... and his organs were donated to a good cause---- to keep other Z's on the road and happy for years to come
Old 10-05-2006, 09:55 AM
No Club Love

That 280ZX was already dying and beyond help. I just put it out of its mysery... and his organs were donated to a good cause---- to keep other Z's on the road and happy for years to come
Then why was the interior pieces so clean, and why are you over pricing all the parts, Why???? JK. man what can i do for that dash of yours. I want black
Old 10-05-2006, 10:14 AM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by wreckedj30
I want black
Once you go black, you never go back
Old 10-05-2006, 10:21 AM
No Club Love

Originally Posted by NismoPick
Once you go black, you never go back
I know. they never made white did they. Thats the only other color i'd want.
Old 10-05-2006, 11:00 AM
Queen of Yachts

white would be soooo hard to keep clean--black is bad enough--all 3 of mine habe black--the 2 turbos are with digidash, na has analog--the na dash is perfect--
bleachie--it's good to know it wasn't murder but euthanasia. whew!
that's why i live on a sailboat--i ain't lookin'--and it's difficult to find me to bother me. i stayin' on da wata today--you land lubbers can keep the beacvh today-i'll brave it tomorrow.

that's why iam offerring piglet up the way i am--let someone with more ability to do something with it --and learn on, if needed--i can't junk her--and she's not quite ready for the sawblade.

Last edited by Z Car Barbie; 10-06-2006 at 12:09 PM.
Old 10-05-2006, 11:34 AM
The Evil Twin

The black interrior parts are not from the '83 turbo I cut up a year ago! check the dates on that post. black parts like those are only found in 1979. I cut up a stupid ... 280ZXR?? or something like that and pulled the interrior parts. It was a really clean car but I like to cut up stuff so whatever! hehe...

The turbo had crap for interrior parts... I'll be posting those soon... proably free if you take a lot and pay for shipping in one big box.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:29 PM
The Evil Twin

MeganMan ZX!

Old 10-05-2006, 04:18 PM
No Club Love

The turbo had crap for interrior parts... I'll be posting those soon... proably free if you take a lot and pay for shipping in one big box.
What free parts, i'm game.
Old 10-05-2006, 05:57 PM
Big Poppa

i have black interior parts in mint condition, pm me for prices, and pics, i cut up a rotten car with a great interior and motor!
Old 10-05-2006, 06:03 PM
No Club Love

Originally Posted by SHADY280
i have black interior parts in mint condition, pm me for prices, and pics, i cut up a rotten car with a great interior and motor!
Really, whats up, how much and what not. Maybe some tradies.
Old 10-05-2006, 06:13 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

i have a black interior too, and i dont mean in my car. my soul is blackness, a spiraling abyss. i cant flip my hair, and my sister hid her jeans. and my suffocate me dry CD is scratched right on the stabby rip stab stab track.

i want tacos.....

HAHAHAHHAHAHA emo....
Old 10-05-2006, 06:17 PM
No Club Love

That's still damn funny, i wonder what ever happened to that kid. What you do to him Entropy.... Maybe we made him commit...jk. Or silverhand banned him for being emu.
Old 10-05-2006, 06:32 PM
Queen of Yachts

you mean boned scary Z freaks probably scared him senseless- i hope he lived thru it----lol---------------
Old 10-05-2006, 06:43 PM
No Club Love

Hope, na. I'm suprised know one has seen him around Cali. He lived around San Bernadino. So your really gonna wait till, jan. for me.... That makes me feel special.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:06 PM
Queen of Yachts

hey-- no fair giving away a z31 still reg'd and running--part of the family--without having ALL interested in attendance--more of a PARTY or Z MEET or something incognito like that. run the vatos outa da park for one day!!?

besides--high school means you are working on the future--even if it is by necessity--and that gives you a special place.

Last edited by Z Car Barbie; 10-06-2006 at 12:11 PM.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:25 PM
No Club Love

I'm down for a party/ meet. i'd love to meet everyone else that is addicted to z cars, and what not. No i'm not needed to got to school but i want to benifit myself by finishing. If not then i just wasted 13 years of school and my life. Which sucks cause i could of making money for my z car.

Quick Reply: The official post whore thread..