The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

The official post whore thread..

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 06:21 PM

Take a deeeeep breath snowy...its all still cool and calm here matey

I pointed out the cute girl thing cos you took a shine to Alana...I was encouraging you to come and frolic in the sun on the boat
Old 10-19-2006, 06:36 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
snowy, sweetie---when we party down and cut the lines and sail to aussie land--just before we get bitten by the croc, we get to have a beer. wanna come with us????

guys--my mom sent me this really funny letter--i cannot get it to come over to this site so you can read it--so, how can i do that?? it says invalid file when i try to upload the saved text--what can i do so youz guyz can split at the seams as did i?????

Last edited by Z Car Barbie; 10-19-2006 at 06:40 PM.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:42 PM

Click on the quote button (looks like a speech bubble), then just copy and paste the text and click the quote button again
Old 10-19-2006, 06:58 PM
Über User

mhmm....lol...im calm...i type fast....lol...but um i would most definatly love to get beer go to cali and or aussie land...that would rock..but i no tiendo dinero....im poorish...college...summer time i might though. my mom would prolyl send me down to cali for a bit. and i would cruise to aussi land but on a sailboat....egh....lol...i like boats but not that much. i want to go there though id fly but talk about expensive
Old 10-20-2006, 08:31 AM

"Slaps Snwbrderphat540 with a Large Trout" I think you might want to go to Fld Then get on a boat to Aussie. Or my map is justs all fcked up. or somthing
Old 10-20-2006, 08:45 AM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
who said anything about money????????? when we run out of wind, i start engine --just before we run out of fuel ( i do not want to have to bleed the injectors and all that stuff- i cannot get into the tiny spaces in there)--we start to ROW-------and there are plenty of fish in da ocean---we just have to catch some before the japanese fisshing fleet gets 'em all!!!!!!!then we get to aussie land and live offa coollie for about 4 or 5 years, then go along to somewhere else--maybe we'll let coollie come along then---------he's strong--we can use him for something along the way!!!!!----we better take bleachie, too, or barbie will be having dinner with him long distance again!!!

via fla is a whole different sailing trip!!!africa gets inda way, then the pirates in the indian ocean, and the pirates in the china sea and the middle east situation and all the other righteous bs we ahve encouraged all 'round this marble of ours.!!! easier against the wind----even tho' gentlemen never sail to weather.............

snowy---flying is too fasdt--sailing takes forever------no jet lag!!!!!------prolly no beer left, either----coollie would be ooolllddd and gray haired--or no haired---and our Z's would be stuck to the tarmack when we got back---but--i am not coming back????? havben't planned that far yet. so i am flexible.

i a made the mistake of allowing someone to rest overnite on my sofa--i was rewarded by thar person leaving with a particularly personal and necessary (to some) item which was the object of a request to borrow just a few moments prior to the person's taking leave of my home--and i find that particular object, which i had actually plenty of--for ME--ALL missing. no good deed goes unpunished. annoying .

and folks wonder why i do not befriend anyone who is actively searching for shelter. i had to ditch this person 15 miles from where he wanted to go, so he would not bother me anymore--leaching cheepskate sponging creeps--and then people expect me to LIKE them?????????????????

to quote Lucy, of Peanuts------AAAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Z Car Barbie; 10-20-2006 at 08:48 AM.
Old 10-20-2006, 08:58 AM
User Friendly

Z-Hag, the back-to-back posting is really getting out of hand. Please be more respectful to others and use the EDIT feature if you want to add more to your post. It's just as easy as creating another post - no excuses, please. Thanks!
Old 10-20-2006, 05:33 PM
Queen of Yachts

geez--i'm being -itcvhed out in a post ***** thread.

anyone interested in that meet in january, please address me at my email address or at car domain thaNKYOU. THE CAR WILL BE GIVEN AWAY OR SOLD BEFORE MARCJH. 2007
Old 10-20-2006, 05:35 PM
Über User

Oh Snap^^^^^
Old 10-20-2006, 06:34 PM
Queen of Yachts

isn't this a post ***** thread?
Old 10-20-2006, 11:51 PM
Über User

the only whoere here is me...mand hwoere that is.......srunk again....posts so dan funey... il regertn this in the monringin.
Old 10-21-2006, 01:48 AM
User Friendly

Originally Posted by z-hag
isn't this a post ***** thread?
Yes, it is. However, if a member has been previously warned by admin. to cease back-to-back posting due to excessive posts throughout the forum, and that member still continues, then as a consequence, it's only fair that ALL of the member's unnecessary multiple posts be merged into one, regardless of the title of the thread. This is very time-consuming for us, and not something we enjoy.

We want all of our members here to have fun, while also being able to quickly search for information without having to scroll past numerous posts and signatures (which also causes delays in loading for those of us who use dial-up service), so that's why we enforce using the EDIT feature when adding more to a post. I hope you understand. I, personally, enjoy having you as a member here, look forward to seeing more of your beautiful landscape photos (they're awesome), and hope to meet you when I move to Cali.
Old 10-21-2006, 02:37 AM

Well that killed the post ***** thread Barbie heehee. Ill start it flowing again

Went and saw Live last night for about the 5th time...looove them
Old 10-21-2006, 09:04 AM
Queen of Yachts

it is dead...........it seems to me that other threads asre different than this one . thisd site is getting too verry 300zx.com.
Old 10-21-2006, 10:13 AM
Queen of Yachts

as far as info goes--if someone is seeking such in a post ***** thread, i would be most surprised.
as for dial up being a pita--try it with an aircard in an area wherein there is soooo much radar and jamming and surveillance as to make some posts take 45 minjutes, and 3 redials to make go. then talk about how to edit with dial up. you hae a landline, do you not?? dial up with a landline is only slo0w.

diasl up with an air card is not even up to being slow--try it sometime. as for edit capabilities--as i said, try it with my service in my 'hood--we are not even supposed to have cell phone service here. it is a f-ing miraclwe to even be able to send this message to you, much less EDIT da bitch!!!!!~

so, as i am not welcome in a plkace wherein i am barely able to send a message in the first place, i will not be able to keep checking up on my post about the bribemeformyz31 idea i had planned--email me--there is a link for it in my thread--i will be engaging other endeavors. the liquidation of my automotive assets will continue to be posted on line--soewhere--cardomain, my z-hag site, or other such sites of my choosing.
being bitched out for stuff others do not get bitched out for--despite the fact they do it as much if not more than i do----aint rite.
placing a label that means i am a liar and a cheat is not the way i am made top feel welcome somewhere. double talk is lying--it is what scammers, con-artists and used car salesmen use to schmooze the victim into going with his scam/con/cheat/theft.
i will not be tyraelling in any of the same circles as anyone who labels someone as dishonest without knowing them.

anyone wishing to contact me may do so at my email address link ion my thread about my slicky.
Old 10-21-2006, 10:32 AM

Zhag, I tend to agree with you... I'm not sure where you did anything differently from some of the others.
I was thinking someone might just be having an off day.

But I think that label was meant in good humor as i think her last post was somewhat apologetic.

I don't think there was any intention to hurt your feelings but things get said and it happens... but its a lot worse when the guys go at each other!

Hope you 2 can work things out... things have been more lively here than usual.
Old 10-21-2006, 02:16 PM
The Evil Twin

I'm going to ban Rod
Old 10-21-2006, 02:31 PM
Über User

i dare you....i bet he has the pulsar keys....oh yeah ever get those? get them cut? anytin?
Old 10-21-2006, 04:17 PM
Big Poppa

posting in this thread multpile times in row is o.k
Old 10-21-2006, 04:17 PM
Big Poppa

read the rest of the thread
Old 10-21-2006, 04:18 PM
Big Poppa

we all have done it,
Big Poppa

i just dont do it in the "REAL" threads
Big Poppa

and since this isnt truely real
Big Poppa

then post away
Old 10-21-2006, 04:19 PM
Big Poppa

just watch your self, barbie is watching you

Quick Reply: The official post whore thread..