For Sale (VIEW ALL) An online swap meet for sale of individual items. NO UNPAID ADVERTISING ALLOWED

88 turbo rolling chassis, black interior GLL.

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Ruff Ryder

88 turbo rolling chassis, black interior GLL.

Forrest Hoover
hoov100@gmail.com
Thousand palms, CA (socal)
I take cash..

88 300zx turbo roller
$500
Local pickup only.

So I bought this car a few years ago as a donor car for my 240z, ended up selling the 240z and drove this around until the trans went out a month ago and now I'm pulling the motor, harness and ECU out of it for my 280z and just bought a q45 to replace it for a DD.

Anyway, I am selling it complete minus the engine, trans, engine wiring harness and trans crossmember.

I'll list the bad first, needs T/C bushings an alignment, front tires, a front right fender. The high beams and fogs don't work, A/C is still R12 and everything worked and is complete, but it's low on freon. The high pressure power steering hose is leaking as is one of the oil cooler lines. The top left corner of the windshield trim has come up, there is a chip of paint about the size of a half dollar on the bumper.

In the interior the dash is peeling, but not cracked, the drivers seat is ripped, the rear carpet is pretty trashed, it's setup for auto and there are no rear speaker covers.

Now for the good, it has good tokiko adjustables up front and good stockers out back, the springs aren't sagging and the bushings and mounts are still in good shape, the car was repainted a couple years before I bought it and is still in pretty good shape. The original radio and steering wheel controls work great, has sony speakers all the way around, both power windows and door locks work, digi dash and all the gauges work and light up, power seat works, wipers work..etc

I have the rear portion of the CM exhaust installed (no muffler) and might have the front half (including the cat delete) depending on if it fits the 280z or not. I have a clutch pedal assembly that goes with it and I have a few odds and ends laying around for it as well. It's a solid car with no rust that I have found, has not been around salty air (beaches, salted roads..etc) There are a few dents in the frame rails (like pretty much every z car) but nothing serious. It's got your normal wear and tear for a 23 year old car.

I wanted to save this for last, it has a SALVAGE TITLE, it was hit in the front right corner and bent the fender and strut tube, The entire front right suspension (minus the T/C rod) was replaced. Besides needing an alignment everything in the front end is still square according to my tape measure. Also there is NO LSD OR COVER, it was removed and replaced with a stock ratio OPEN DIFF. I want to make that abundantly clear so I don't get a million emails asking for the diff.

I figure I could make double what I'm asking by parting it out and crushing the shell, but I only need $500, so that's what I'm asking, car is located 15 miles from palm springs CA in thousand palms about 1 mile from the 10 freeway. Anyone interested can PM me here or email me at hoov100@gmail.com, I need this gone by the middle of next week. I have a signed title ready to go, it's even registered till 2013!

Name:  DSC02074.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  90.2 KB

Name:  DSC02070.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  91.3 KB
Name:  DSC02071.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  94.5 KB
Name:  DSC02075.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  72.3 KB